The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

hmm IMDB was wrong then...yet again

i never trust IMDB whene it comes to movies budgets

wait, just read the article you posted and that's only rumored...

well rumors better be true because there is no way you can make a good action movie like the avengers with only 150 million

the more avengers the better is you ask me...a good story is a must but big action is a bigger must lol

i agree

Please oh please be action packed and witty. With the huge budget obviously brought around by having so many of their new superhero stars, I'm thinking they get their money's worth by making it a longer movie. I'm gonna call it right now, over 2 and a half hours long! I just wonder what the scene after the credits will be. What's the next movie after the avengers? IM3?

Please oh please be action packed and witty. With the huge budget obviously brought around by having so many of their new superhero stars, I'm thinking they get their money's worth by making it a longer movie. I'm gonna call it right now, over 2 and a half hours long! I just wonder what the scene after the credits will be. What's the next movie after the avengers? IM3?

Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 are both 2013....at the moment.

Does anyone have a wishlist of who they'd like to see in future Avengers films?
I'm hoping they establish Henry Pym and Janet Van Dyne by the time they make a sequel. I'm also of the understanding that Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are not locked up in a Fox contract. It wouldn't be a stretch to use them, for 20 years worth of Avengers comics they didn't even know Magneto was their father. The Vision would also be cool. As far as villains go I'm hoping some day we will see Ultron and Kang. All those characters could have unique designs so that they'd make great HT figures.

Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 are both 2013....at the moment.

There are grumblings on the net that the Captain America sequel will attempt to be out in 2013 as well to have Marvel destroy DC's only film for now The Man of Steel

There are grumblings on the net that the Captain America sequel will attempt to be out in 2013 as well to have Marvel destroy DC's only film for now The Man of Steel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE superman, but if it comes out with those three films, it will get DESTROYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, all three Marvel heavy hitters in the same year will crush anything that summer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE superman, but if it comes out with those three films, it will get DESTROYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, all three Marvel heavy hitters in the same year will crush anything that summer.

That'll teach that Superman for renouncing his US citizenship! :yess::lecture:lecture

j/k!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol

i'm sure all thoses movies can coexist without overshadow each other.

i mean all the movies this summer (except green lantern) were successful

and remember superman returns made more money than thor or captain america

You mean the three Marvel movies compared to the one DC film which is what would be mimicked in 2013 if that comes to past?

Superman Returns which made $391 Million Worldwide but got beat out by both M:I 3 and X-Men 3 both which were panned openly as the worst of their franchises?

Thor which made $448 Million already and Cap has made $181 and is still opening in International markets?

well i was badly informed

i thought that superman returns made more than that. i'm sorry.

nick-fury-avengers.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise his role as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Nick Fury in next summer's The Avengers and dropped a few hints to BBC Newsbeat about what fans can expect from his performance.

"I'm actually doing more than I've done in any of the other films," he says, "You don't have to wait until the end of the movie to see me. I'm actually around the whole movie and I do a lot more. I have action scenes and I actually do things to people in this movie."

Jackson goes to on to say that the entire production has been a dream job and that he couldn't be happier sharing the stage with his fellow cast members.

"We're all really good friends," he says, "It's kind of funny to stand around in a room and see everybody. Thor is standing there in his costume. Captain America. Sometime's he's dressed and sometimes he's not. Scarlett [Johansson] is there as Black Widow. Robert Downey is there. He very seldom has his Iron Man costume on when he's just hanging around with his buds. It's just amazing to look around the room and see all of those guys there and go, 'Okay. This is cool.'"

Jackson, Johansson and Downey join Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård and Amanda Righetti in the Joss Whedon film, hitting theaters on May 4th, 2012.

I would have like to have seen him say sometimes Scarlett is dressed sometimes she isn't. :lol

Back