The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

There's just so much to cover.

Exactly, you can't fit it all into a RUSHED two hour movie IMO. 150 million dollar budget is the same budget as Green Lantern, which was a HEAVY CGI film.

It might not be but why put that in the trailer then? A street scene with fire and no important characters seem unlikely to me. It may not be a skrull but its probably someone important lol

Marvel is showing an action shot plain and simple. The Iron Man 2 trailer had shots like this the party guests running with no one important shown in the melee. The recent Amazing Spider-Man had cars flipping with people in the shot who were probably no one. Thor had people running from what turned out to be Destroyer blasts. Now someone important may have caused the fire or explosion but as for in the destructive path I'd bet money that it was a quick shot of bystanders running to create dramatic effect.

All i'm waiting for is the new captain america and thor costumes!

Re: ******* in Avengers trailer!!! (possible SPOILER)

I saw this same thread on the Spawn.com boards...what the effffff...

I think they should have done Avengers in 2 parts. If Twilight can get away with it then Avengers can!

:panic: OMG!!!! :panic:

We should really start an Avengers thread where this can be properly discussed and debunked because it's nonsense!
:panic: :panic: :panic::panic::panic:

This thread sux.

that's better, that's better.
happydance.gif

i hope they focus on the big 3 or maybe 4 if hulks a good guy....if the movie is 8 hours long i'll be happy lol...but 3 hours seems like a must

I would TOTALLY watch an 8 hour Avengers movie LoL I just hope we don't get TOO much exposition and just jump right into the action

the more avengers the better is you ask me...a good story is a must but big action is a bigger must lol

Back