The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

well i was badly informed

i thought that superman returns made more than that. i'm sorry.

you're right, just not all right. superman returns made more money than both thor and captain america, only domestically though.

6001749403_26c3a6a27f.jpg

is this an official Avengers Shot?

How will this work for Captain America in modern times,i know little about captain america and the avengers but isn't Captain America supposed to be like 94 years old in the new movie?

How will this work for Captain America in modern times,i know little about captain america and the avengers but isn't Captain America supposed to be like 94 years old in the new movie?
Here lies the answer to your question..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here lies the answer to your question..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, I really like the way they handled it though..

Go see the damn movie, it's awesome.

After Avengers, do they all get a stand alone film, then avengers 2? I'm sure I'll really enjoy the movie, the only concern i have is the new Hulk.

thor 2 and cap 2 are already in the works (very early still) as is a hulk movie rumored. I would bet that we will likely see a Fury/BW/Hawkeye movie down the road as well

thor 2 and cap 2 are already in the works (very early still) as is a hulk movie rumored. I would bet that we will likely see a Fury/BW/Hawkeye movie down the road as well

As is Iron Man 3. These series of films look like they are going to be part of the greatest series of movie EVER !!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's all of those really.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back