The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Okay...fair enough. There are a few people out there that know nothing about Cap's history through the comics. :D

And haven't seen the movie. :lol

Those who haven't seen the movie are unpatriotic pinko commies! :lecture :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

True that sir. What I always found funny, is that if his metabolism is 4x faster then a normal humans, he should be eating every 20 minutes to freaking stay alive :lol

Wait there was a Captain America movie :gah:

spock_slap.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

True that sir. What I always found funny, is that if his metabolism is 4x faster then a normal humans, he should be eating every 20 minutes to freaking stay alive :lol

Why do you think Cap endorsed Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins! :lol

It would have been funny to see Steve stuffing his face every other scene! :lol

After playing second fiddle to Nick Fury, Tony Stark and Thor, Phil Coulson is finally getting his just deserts. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agent stars in a new short film aptly titled Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant.
The first clip from The Consultant features footage that fills in the gap of time between Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk. [Spoilers ahead] Do you remember when Tony Stark made a surprise visit to General Ross? Were you wondering why they sent Stark instead of somebody—anybody—else? Here's your answer.

The Consultant fun doesn't stop here—there's more to come. Marvel also has a soon-to-be-released short called A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer. In it, Coulson and a few supporting characters will bridge the gap between the action in Iron Man 2 and Thor.

Agent Coulson might not have the prestige and honor of Nick Fury, but at least he gets a mini-movie highlighting his cool, behind-the-scenes antics.

I saw something about this around comic-con. Never noticed it at the booth though but I was trying to figure out how to get something decent for free in that mass of humanity. :lol

I happen to like the Agent Coulson character. Can't wait to see these shorts

Yeah, his character is actually a nice addition.

Back