The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

New Avengers Set Photos and Video

Splash News Online has posted ten photos of the action yesterday on the downtown Cleveland set for The Avengers. We've posted a couple of them below along with a video from 'jgokorsch' that shows what was filmed for the May 4, 2012 release. Filming is expected to take place all week in the city.
splashavengerssetaction1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DmKonJKtm9o

Comicbookmovies.com has some amazing pics of caps new outfit im very very impressed cant wait

I'm really digging the new Captain America suit.

reading all the comments on the SHH hype comments take me back to a year ago when everybody was crying how much they hated the suit when this pic leaked
captain-america-set-photo-01.jpg

I've come to terms that it's just the status quo with superhero movies:dunno

I really like both suits and until you see the costume on the screen within the context of the film and with proper lighting and what not dont panic ppl

reading all the comments on the SHH hype comments take me back to a year ago when everybody was crying how much they hated the suit when this pic leaked
captain-america-set-photo-01.jpg

I've come to terms that it's just the status quo with superhero movies:dunno

I loved this suit from day one :yess:

Always loved that pic right there, his costume looked like a comic panel painting come to life in oil.

He looks Bad Ass! :rock

Avengers Production now wants to be like TDKR production and flaunt their ____ :lol

I can live with that :yess:

looks like Asgardian stuff to me (maybe powered by the Cube), probably for Loki and his peeps

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, its likely just a prop... ;)

looks like Asgardian stuff to me (maybe powered by the Cube), probably for Loki and his peeps

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, its likely just a prop... ;)

I'm thinking you were right about the hidden person in the teaser explosion :slap :panic: :slap

Back