The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Skrull tech?

set-em-Cleveland-16Ago2011.jpg

Picture+003.jpg

Could be the movie's take on this....Just sayin....

I still don't think that shadowed figure is a Skrull, that doesn't mean the Skrulls won't be in it. The guy fighting Cap was in full MoCap suit so that means he could be anything from a Skrull to a large angry Gerbil. I would wager that none of the MoCap CGI has been done yet especially not for a blink of a trailer.

I still don't think that shadowed figure is a Skrull, that doesn't mean the Skrulls won't be in it. The guy fighting Cap was in full MoCap suit so that means he could be anything from a Skrull to a large angry Gerbil. I would wager that none of the MoCap CGI has been done yet especially not for a blink of a trailer.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

True but why would a film that is in active production, still shooting the scenes to which the teaser showed a glimpse of have their tech, take the time to CGI in a Skrull, when they haven't even been formally announced as the villain and the spot of said villain is less than 1/2 a second with no particular emphasis on said villain? The Lizard for The Amazing Spider-Man will be a large portion of CGI and they didn't bother to even have a glimpse of it in its teaser despite it being a bit further in production and having their villain already widely known.

Still going to say that was a civilian with their arm raised to avoid falling debris but it's completely possible that the scene is from a Skrull invasion. There are heavier rumors that the Chitauri are the ones to be used since they can use their WWII connections from the Ultimates universe to tie-in to Cap but at this point who knows.

I'm sure we'll get more info soon and a first look at the villain within the next couple of months.

Cap's new suit looks good to me. I do prefer the military look of the original one, but we all knew this was coming. I dig it.

Like the new suit but like the cool alien weapon even more. I'm saying Skrulls.

I don't like that new suit at all so far.
Those silver thing on his shoulder are odd and the boots are fugly and cheap.
He looks way too thin.
His neck seems too think too wihc makes his head too big.
He doesn't look like the badass cap i knew form the comics.

Back