"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the so-called "THE DORK KNIGHT" preview on YouTube, and is it the new one? Just altered with all that weird scratched Jokery stuff on it? Looks viral and kinda cool in a way, but I assume there is a normal one out there....???

What is this????? I wish I could hear it better...

THE DORK KNIGHT

Anyone?

Has anyone seen the so-called "THE DORK KNIGHT" preview on YouTube, and is it the new one? Just altered with all that weird scratched Jokery stuff on it? Looks viral and kinda cool in a way, but I assume there is a normal one out there....???

THE DORK KNIGHT

Anyone?

Yeah, saw that... I think Buttmunch posted it earlier. Pretty crazy, wish it was clearer though. The normal trailer is being pulled everywhere online. Will be revealed this Sunday for download and such.

I DID get to see it on the big screen today, at least part of it... Walked in on a screening of Iron Man to check the doors and was just stunned silent for a moment. :lol

THE DORK KNIGHT

Anyone?

I'm pretty sure this is what was given out to the raffle winners at the trailer viral promotion they had Monday night.

Yeah, saw that... I think Buttmunch posted it earlier. Pretty crazy, wish it was clearer though. The normal trailer is being pulled everywhere online. Will be revealed this Sunday for download and such.

I DID get to see it on the big screen today, at least part of it... Walked in on a screening of Iron Man to check the doors and was just stunned silent for a moment. :lol

Man! I wish I coulda seen it at my IRONMAN showing! :banghead
I will soon enough!

Check out this new door poster (nice pic) -

5740952pic1.jpg

Whoa! Just let me and Josh know and we oughta split a clean and dirty one between us, so you have both versions. :rock
I got an extra to paint for myself. I love these packages so one stays intact in it. But the other is already being painted for my set. I wish I could get all you guys one. They are plentiful here. At least two or three more. I'll bet more show in a week or so. Hang in there guys!

I was thinking have having you guys split the versions as well. That way I can justify both you guys doing one for me.

Since you'll be painting one for me, why don't you just grab on for me and do that one? By the time I hunted one down and mailed it to you it would cost me just as much if not more. Just Email or PM me the specifics.

I was thinking have having you guys split the versions as well. That way I can justify both you guys doing one for me.

Since you'll be painting one for me, why don't you just grab on for me and do that one? By the time I hunted one down and mailed it to you it would cost me just as much if not more. Just Email or PM me the specifics.

If I can find another one! :lol I went back to pick one up for a guy in Chicago that can't get any anywhere up there, got his, and now, THEY ARE GONE! That was all that was left. ALL the rest of the characters, Batman and goon variants, are still there.
Looks like the Joker figure grab mania has made it to lowly Waycross! I'll keep my eyes peeled though. If another set shows, I'll grab one and do that.
I did repaint my own one though. I'll post pics tomorrow. Tired tonight. Been a LONG week! Hope you like it.

I can't wait to see those custom painted Jokers. I was thinking of trying it myself.

I got the Thug and Batman. No Joker. Batman had a wobbly wrist which tore off. Atleast he's everywhere. The plastic on these are really soft.

I noticed the Thug's bottom legs (after the knee hinge) look like they could be switched, which is why they look wonky. It's on all of them. I gave the Thug the glock (which I think he uses in the movie) from my Palisades Chris Redfield.

Also it would be a great repaint for a Bank Heist Joker. Get rid of the tie, repaint the suit/shirt and sculpt a new head. Don't know if the jacket is too different in the movie.

Saw the new TDK trailer before Iron Man and I really hope Ledger doesn't use that baby talk voice through the entire movie. Otherwise it looks to be another masterpiece.

Lucky dog! I so wanna see this new trailer!

Here's my repainted Joker. (I decided to get one shot before bedtime)

lilJoker3.jpg

Might redo the chain too. Not much to do to it. Darkened the shoes, and recolored the vest, whole head of course. Not much left. Might repaint the gloves.
Small little rascals, after 1/6. Forces you to decide what to put in there, and what not to. And to fake the rest!

Better pics soon.

That looks 100X better Les! I think you convinced me to go with the "clean" make-up with you and then the messy look with Josh. :D

I'll keep my eyes open for a second one too though, probably Monday I'll find one at Target.

This just reminded me of something. Today I went to FYE and they had Dark Knight posters for $8 each. I got the Why So Serious (slightly different from the theatrical poster, but I just wanted the image so this was a great deal!) one, but there is another one I will probably get. It is a closeup of the Joker's face (from my sig, if MaulFan's site comes back) and has "HA" written in blood at the top.

What made me remember was this was another poster, except the Joker was tinted entirely purple and it said why so serious in ?Spanish? and the bottom.

So, you found all the ones I posted at FYE, munch? If so, I'm going to try there tomorrow and get all of them!! :google

So, you found all the ones I posted at FYE, munch? If so, I'm going to try there tomorrow and get all of them!! :google

Just that last one of those you posted is a poster. The WSS is the other.

This is the one I was describing:

JokerPoster.jpg

I'll probably pick it up too. There were two Batman ones, but honestly, who cares about Batman anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back