"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news, can't wait to display the HT Joker (crosses fingers) with Nicholson's version and Josh's.

Batty: Sorry to hear you can't afford both, but in my opinion the IM (depending on the proto pics) would be the one I would choose over HT as it is going to be all armor.

Nothing's definite. If I can get IM, I will. I already have the Alien figures on order, and The Dark Knight figures are a definite for me. I also have a lot of Sideshow figures on order. We'll see.

Just got back from Iron Man (very cool movie!). I had Hulk, Indy and TDK trailers (and 2-3 others).

OMFG.

I love how the Joker talks like he doesn't take things seriously (ofcoarse). Like the "Cops and Lawyers" part. I love the way he acts when giving them his card. And the screaming Dent part gave me the heeby-jeebies! I can't wait for this movie! Totally missed the Two-Face part. I was fixated on the puddle of oil. ;)

Definitely looks like a hard pg-13.

RiP Heath.

I hope so. The Joker could definately be twisted enough to get an R, but we all know that won't happen as it would kill ticket sales. Two-face's "birth" would probably be along the lines of Darth Vader's burning in RotS. His face could be quite nasty.

Thanks for the link, I can now update my avatar with a better picture!

This poster real or fake?
darkknightver10re7.jpg

This Trailer is so freaking awesome! I had high expectations of this movie and the Trailer just doubled them!

Yes, Two-Face is indeed in the trailer. But you won't be able to see it in the bootleg version so you'll have to wait til tommorrow to see it. But its the shot of Harvey in the car with the Gun. There was definately a line of reddish running down the side of his face!

:rock

PS I saw it with Iron Man, which also rocked!

Grabbed this quick capture for you, I'm guessing this is the scene you're talking about.
watermark.php

Grabbed this quick capture for you, I'm guessing this is the scene you're talking about.
watermark.php

Wow, thanks - I just assumed that that would have been like an emotional scene since like he said "or you live to see yourself long enough to become the villain".

Now that I see the single frame, I can definitely see what appears to be faint burn marks.

Oh, I thought in the bootleg version it did show the few seconds of Dent holding the pistol - but obviously a very bad version of that.

I just noticed (after watching it about 30 times) that when the Legendary pictures logo appears the blue flames look like the new Bat signal. Pretty cool! But of course you guys probably already knew that since I'm the last one to pick up on these things.:monkey2

Oh, and was that Scarecrow in the beginning scene where the prowler busts into the parking garage?

Oh, and was that Scarecrow in the beginning scene where the prowler busts into the parking garage?

I watched it frame by frame, it doesn't really look like scarecrow, just a couple of thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back