"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the original files from various sources. I have to stretch some of them out to playing card size. I'd say 80% of them turn out great, though! If you print them, use thick card stock for the best effect.

Some quick pics of today's plunder:

dsc00170jh9.jpg

dsc00173lg7.jpg

And like this was never going to happen:

dsc00160yp2.jpg

Chase Batman :rock

And trust me, I took the worst possible pic of that close up on the face :lol The likeness is better than the NECA Patrick Bateman. His head is glossy though. But I just say that is sweat. His hair is slicked back like it was in the mask and everything, so it works.

Just got back from watching Iron Man(it rocked!) and I can confirm that the new Dark Knight trailer played with it.

Sweet find on the Bale. I highly doubt I'll be able to find it so if someone comes across one and already has it or doesn't want it, I'll pay!

That or someone should make casts of it. :D

Kick Mattel. :thwak

Sweet find on the Bale. I highly doubt I'll be able to find it so if someone comes across one and already has it or doesn't want it, I'll pay!

That or someone should make casts of it. :D

Kick Mattel. :thwak

Actually I think someone on an other board (the Fwoosh) said that someone was. If I hear any more I'll let you know, or if I spot another one.

If anybody's interested, I just picked up the Joker at TRU.com. Just search for Dark Knight and you'll see the 3 $9.99 figures. Normally I would wait, but Times Square TRU had loads of DK figs yesterday and not one Joker, so you know how this is gonna be..:lol

Well, I stopped into Walmart today, and they had Hulk and Indy, but just a few costume TDK things and I asked one of the toy workers and they're being slaves to the 5/5 release, but, at least I know for sure I can shoot out Monday and find them :rock If not, I'll just get them off TRU.

Oh boy have I got myself in a pickle now. Both Les and Josh have offered to paint my Movie Masters Joker. I love both of these guys very much and cannont choose between them. I'm thinking I'll have to go grab another Joker so they both can paint one for me. :eek:

Oh boy have I got myself in a pickle now. Both Les and Josh have offered to paint my Movie Masters Joker. I love both of these guys very much and cannont choose between them. I'm thinking I'll have to go grab another Joker so they both can paint one for me. :eek:

Whoa! Just let me and Josh know and we oughta split a clean and dirty one between us, so you have both versions. :rock
I got an extra to paint for myself. I love these packages so one stays intact in it. But the other is already being painted for my set. I wish I could get all you guys one. They are plentiful here. At least two or three more. I'll bet more show in a week or so. Hang in there guys!

Nice of you to think of us Les, but I'm not too worried, you can get them online even in a pinch, it's more impatience than concern for me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back