"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with the toys lady at my WM. She said that they would put out the TDK, IM, Hulk, and Indy stuff all on 5/5 in the late morning/early afternoon. Don't know if that helps anyone. :eek:

If anyone scores an extra chase Batman, let me know! :)

Here's my card, if you need to contact me -

mycardmw2.jpg

I talked with the toys lady at my WM. She said that they would put out the TDK, IM, Hulk, and Indy stuff all on 5/5 in the late morning/early afternoon. Don't know if that helps anyone. :eek:

So your WM doesn't even have Iron Man stuff out yet??? The stores up in Northeastern PA have had them out for over a month!!

IMO, if WM wants to drag their feet, let 'em. I bought my stuff at Target and TRU.

So your WM doesn't even have Iron Man stuff out yet??? The stores up in Northeastern PA have had them out for over a month!!

IMO, if WM wants to drag their feet, let 'em. I bought my stuff at Target and TRU.

Did your stores have Hulk, Indy and/or TDK stuff out?

I'm sorry, they DID have IM stuff. Absolutely no Hulk, Indy, or TDK. All they had were TDK walkie talkie.

Did your stores have Hulk, Indy and/or TDK stuff out?

Target had Hulk and Indiana Jones. Toys R Us had the biggest hauls with Hulk, Indiana Jones (in two spots), The Dark Knight, and Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (no interest in the toys but they looked GREAT!!)

Target had Hulk and Indiana Jones. Toys R Us had the biggest hauls with Hulk, Indiana Jones (in two spots), The Dark Knight, and Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (no interest in the toys but they looked GREAT!!)

Ok, so it's not all the northeast, frickin' Massachusetts.

No Batman for you Josh?

Probably not... But I might cave.. I just don't normally collect that scale anymore. And I am really holding out for the HT version that I hope will come out.

But knowing me, I will see it and buy it anyway. :lol

I just wanted to thank those here for their image help... I think the Joker cards will be easy to get done and the picture reference for the jail scene Joker helped a lot on my latest head...

darkknight1.jpg

DSCN4298.jpg

DSCN4299.jpg

DSCN4302.jpg

darkknight1.jpg

That's how I want an HT Joker and to paint my Mattel Joker, unclean makeup application, I think it's more fitting, though it's clear int he new trailer he has a good covering in some scenes.

Yes, that is by far the best pic for reference to paint a messy Joker. Glad I found that for us. Well at least I think it was me.

I can't wait to see some work being done on the Mattel figures. I'm sure I'll have to have you fix mine Josh.

And Scuba, I think that is my new favorite Joker card. Pure awesomeness. I really hope they come out with a deck with ALL of these Joker cards soon!

And Scuba, I think that is my new favorite Joker card. Pure awesomeness. I really hope they come out with a deck with ALL of these Joker cards soon!

The image on it looks a lot like the actual Joker. :p

I need to post a pic of my set. I have 20 something now. 10 more wait for me to cut them out. Procrastination.

2708056799154193670yh7.jpg

Some are stamped, unfortunately. Sorry about pic quality. If you guys want any of these files to make your own cards, just lmk. I could send you what I have collected, thus far.

Last edited:
Very cool collection of cards. I wouldn't mind making a set.

Last edited:
Yes me too. I would at least like to shrink them down for my Joker figure, or using them in an iron-on (not man) shirt.

Photobucket would probably be best. Do yo have each card scanned?

I think the shirt looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back