"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all need to thank Hot Toys! I was thinking of putting money towards the HT IM. Now I'm not so sure.

You can't get both? Surely there is something less important than IM and TDK that you could sacrifice...

This is great news, can't wait to display the HT Joker (crosses fingers) with Nicholson's version and Josh's.

Batty: Sorry to hear you can't afford both, but in my opinion the IM (depending on the proto pics) would be the one I would choose over HT as it is going to be all armor.

I'm tempted to order these two t-shirts off of eBay:

2dd71cd5.jpg
419d1mz2.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

After watching the trailer before IM, all I can say is the quick glimpse they showed of Dent after his "accident" means that we'll be getting the Birth of Two Face in this one as well...

After watching the trailer before IM, all I can say is the quick glimpse they showed of Dent after his "accident" means that we'll be getting the Birth of Two Face in this one as well...

Most of us knew that. Glad to see though that the shot of him in the car with the gun is indeed Two-Face. I'm going to Iron Man in two hours, so I'm PRAYING I get to see the new trailer in all of its non-bootlegged glory. Heck, I never saw the first one on the big screen because I saw I am Legend in IMAX instead. I think I made the better choice on that one though. :D

does anyone have a link to the new trailer and what time does it show Two Face in it???

I believe it'll be officially available after tomorrow in Quicktime and Quicktime HD like the first trailer, should be very easy to spot then, I didn't even get a sense you saw that in the trailer from the bootleg so it's not even worth fighting with I'd say.

I saw the the new Dark Night trailer at the Iron Man show,I think the Joker looks and sounds great!I also saw the beginnings of Harvey's fate in it as well,very cool.

Yes, Two-Face is indeed in the trailer. But you won't be able to see it in the bootleg version so you'll have to wait til tommorrow to see it. But its the shot of Harvey in the car with the Gun. There was definately a line of reddish running down the side of his face!

:rock

PS I saw it with Iron Man, which also rocked!

I didn't see any mention of this but at the theatre I was at they had the new trailer on Iron Man (new Hulk trailer too). Gave you a lot of the story it seems and a shot of Two-Face's creation I think, quite different from what you'd expect from the comics.

I loved Iron Man - but I still anticipate Batman being the hero to beat this summer.

I didn't see any mention of this but at the theatre I was at they had the new trailer on Iron Man (new Hulk trailer too). Gave you a lot of the story it seems and a shot of Two-Face's creation I think, quite different from what you'd expect from the comics.

I loved Iron Man - but I still anticipate Batman being the hero to beat this summer.

The Dark Lord is a wise man indeed. :D

I say the superhero movies this summer will rank like this:

1. Batman
2. Iron Man
3. Hulk

I hear great things about IM so far, and despite the coolness I forsee in Hulk, I think some aspects are going to keep it behind the other two, with IM and TDK being a tight race.

I say the superhero movies this summer will rank like this:

1. Batman
2. Iron Man
3. Hulk

I hear great things about IM so far, and despite the coolness I forsee in Hulk, I think some aspects are going to keep it behind the other two, with IM and TDK being a tight race.

IMO-
Batman
Iron Man
Hellboy II
Wanted
Hulk

IMHO Iron Man was and is the only Superhero Movie to beat this summer and has set itself that way. Then again I'm an IM fanboy.....:D

Just got back from Iron Man (very cool movie!). I had Hulk, Indy and TDK trailers (and 2-3 others).

OMFG.

I love how the Joker talks like he doesn't take things seriously (ofcoarse). Like the "Cops and Lawyers" part. I love the way he acts when giving them his card. And the screaming Dent part gave me the heeby-jeebies! I can't wait for this movie! Totally missed the Two-Face part. I was fixated on the puddle of oil. ;)

Definitely looks like a hard pg-13.

RiP Heath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back