"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed this quick capture for you, I'm guessing this is the scene you're talking about.
watermark.php

Yep! You can even see his suit is damaged on that side. I'm a little worried that his hand doesn't appear to be burnt at all though. I Imagine it would be if they are holding him down in gas or acid or whatever.

Here you boys, without question the first shot of Two-Face and his hand definitely is either not damaged at all or minimally compared to his face, and his suit is definitely two different things, be it burnt or made.

6.jpg

Has it been mentioned that Hot Toys just got the Dark knight License.

Edit: :lol Nevermind just noticed the other thread.

Last edited:
Can someone clue me in. Was that Two-Face figure glimpse shot posted a while back an MM Two-Face figure or part of the kiddy releases?

Yep! You can even see his suit is damaged on that side. I'm a little worried that his hand doesn't appear to be burnt at all though. I Imagine it would be if they are holding him down in gas or acid or whatever.

Not necessarily. Imagine someone is holding you down by the neck and then forcing your torso down, realistically your arms would be held behind you in order to force your top half down "closer" to the ground. Think of the "arrest" pose once the hand cuffs are on. Once the flame was set, the holder would have to get out of the way meaning his face and clothes would ignite but then he'd be free to jump back and try and put himself out.

I have a feeling that disfigurement was the goal not death mainly because if you followed the comics, Dent was called "Apollo" as a nickname because of his flawless good looks.

Can someone clue me in. Was that Two-Face figure glimpse shot posted a while back an MM Two-Face figure or part of the kiddy releases?

No body really knows for sure, but I'd bet on MM. If they cartooned the Joker because HIS scars are too scary for kids, what do you think they would do about Two-Face?

No body really knows for sure, but I'd bet on MM. If they cartooned the Joker because HIS scars are too scary for kids, what do you think they would do about Two-Face?

That's what I'd figure, but I'm only interested in the MM series so it'd be cool to know if we'll get a Two-Face in there. Naturally he'll be the spoiler of the film so no products will be shown, except leaked stuff, until after opening day/weekend.

If you head over the Spoilers thread I posted an interview with Eckhart that indicates maybe the majority of us are thinking too small when it comes to Two Face...

If you head over the Spoilers thread I posted an interview with Eckhart that indicates maybe the majority of us are thinking too small when it comes to Two Face...

He also said his character (TwoFace) is a "good guy", in that he dosen't kill anyone "bad". yet he kills a harmless limo driver?

Last edited:

If it were acid it would start burning/fuming right away. His face is soaked in that chemical, so it's probably gas? BTW, the barrel that dropped, and poured out gasoline is not the same scene as harvey getting douced.

Yeah, his hand seems perfectly fine, yet the upper sleeve is toasted. That makes no sense. Do you happen to have the picture of the Two face figure again?

IMO, that looks like CGI on his face.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Imagine someone is holding you down by the neck and then forcing your torso down, realistically your arms would be held behind you in order to force your top half down "closer" to the ground. Think of the "arrest" pose once the hand cuffs are on. Once the flame was set, the holder would have to get out of the way meaning his face and clothes would ignite but then he'd be free to jump back and try and put himself out.

I have a feeling that disfigurement was the goal not death mainly because if you followed the comics, Dent was called "Apollo" as a nickname because of his flawless good looks.

Its possible Cloud, you gotta read behind as well....as for the Two Face talk you gotta take it to the Spoilers thread or else there will be a ton of people in here that will be really pissy..

If it were acid it would start burning/fuming right away. His face is soaked in that chemical, so it's probably gas? BTW, the barrel that dropped, and poured out gasoline is not the same scene as harvey getting douced.

Yeah, his hand seems perfectly fine, yet the upper sleeve is toasted. That makes no sense. Do you happen to have the picture of the Two face figure again?

IMO, that looks like CGI on his face.

Yep,

Possible spoilers for those that don't want to see the Two-Face figure!

tf21dn0.jpg

tf11tz6.jpg

As you can see, his hand is indeed burnt here. But remember, this is still a Mattel figure. If you compair Mattel's MM Joker to the Joker in the film, there are certainly more details to the film version. That may or may not be true in this case. I would think the purple is not the final color either for the burns.

Remember, this wasn't "officially" on display so I'm sure it is still an early prototype, hense the limited articulation.

End Two-Face toy spoilers!

You also gotta remember that its just a trailer. What actually ends up in the film might be very different than what we saw.....how many times do we see things in trailers that don't end up or are changed up when film comes to town

There are several things off with that figure. In the teaser pic you showed, the burn clearly goes half way to the chin and nose. The figures burn stops just before that. Heh, also, how can his white undershirt not recive any burn damage? This is not a MM sculpt is it?

His burnt half will probably end up looking like red skull.

Last edited:
Oh woops, did I stumble into the TDK Spoilers thread? jk

Maybe Dent will turn out like a Lee-Jones Two Face in TDK. Garishly tacky multi-colored suits and a laugh that could pierce eardrums.

Does anyone know what wave the Mattel Dent figure will end up in?

There is also one that says Starbucks. :lol

Did anyone catch Eric Roberts in the mob meeting? Can't wait to see his performance, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back