"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh woops, did I stumble into the TDK Spoilers thread? jk

Maybe Dent will turn out like a Lee-Jones Two Face in TDK. Garishly tacky multi-colored suits and a laugh that could pierce eardrums.

Does anyone know what wave the Mattel Dent figure will end up in?

Hey, I gave plenty of Spoiler room warning! :)

He should be in the second wave, which Mattel said they would premeire at SDCC (and I image should be out not long afterthat if they want to have them do well with the Bat-hype still high).

Thanks for pointing that out, I'd have missed it, he's really blended into the crowd unless you go looking for him.

When I saw it, I immediately started looking for him. He talked about that scene in a couple interviews and said it's pretty lengthy. Can't wait to see it.

mastercu0.gif

:lol:lol

Last edited:
There is also one that says Starbucks. :lol

Did anyone catch Eric Roberts in the mob meeting? Can't wait to see his performance, as well.

Starbucks are everywhere though, so it's not impossible to believe that in a real world Gotham they may have some. Besides we all know that there are Starbucks in Springfield(Simpsons) and even a variation in Shrek's Kingdom:lol!

Dang, and I need to watch the trailer again to see Eric Roberts. Thanks for pointing that out scuba!!

EDIT: Good eye steve! That was Eric Roberts! NICE!

I saw your other post in the spoiler page, and I can definitely see how it can also be the other character you mentioned. Nolan and co. are so sneaky! I'll just wait til July 18th. :D

I saw your other post in the spoiler page, and I can definitely see how it can also be the other character you mentioned. Nolan and co. are so sneaky! I'll just wait til July 18th. :D

I think half the fun is trying to piece the movie together before it comes out, usually for me, I'm always way off, sometimes that's good, sometimes bad cuz things I hope for aren't.

Last time I read anything with his name on it he was a crime boss

I am just blown away by everything surrounding this movie. I can't wait for July. :cool:

Yep! You can even see his suit is damaged on that side. I'm a little worried that his hand doesn't appear to be burnt at all though. I Imagine it would be if they are holding him down in gas or acid or whatever.

Kinda going a little back here, but if you notice in the scene whenever Dent is yelling "NOO!" what I saw was it looked like his hands were tied behind his back, so it could be possible that someone saved him before the entire side of him ignited.

Kinda going a little back here, but if you notice in the scene whenever Dent is yelling "NOO!" what I saw was it looked like his hands were tied behind his back, so it could be possible that someone saved him before the entire side of him ignited.

Def has his hands tied, otherwise he'd be using them to lift himself up. His eyes are so intense in that scene.

Def has his hands tied, otherwise he'd be using them to lift himself up. His eyes are so intense in that scene.

Yeah, so it could be possible that his arm and hand did not get burned. I totally agree with you, from the little amount of time we see Aaron Eckhart as Dent, that few seconds specifically gave me the chills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back