"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my favorite shot of the Joker in the new trailer :lol

funnyjokertt6.png

Or maybe this one :lol

jokertoungepr9.png

I noticed he also stuck out his tounge twice during the "Hello Beautiful" shots. Looks like he is definately using his tounge a lot to creep people out.

I like this one, throwing Rachael off a roof, somewhat reminescent of Nicholson with Vicky Vale in the 89 movie, even the way he's laughing and acting in the trailer.

10.jpg

darkknightver10re7.jpg

I took the kids to see IRON MAN today and the theater now has a HUGE banner with this image.. :rock

Or maybe this one :lol

jokertoungepr9.png

I noticed he also stuck out his tounge twice during the "Hello Beautiful" shots. Looks like he is definately using his tounge a lot to creep people out.

Thats a great screen shot. I noticed that too in the trailer, he uses his tongue a lot, definitely adds to his creepiness.

I love the lip licking he does, makes him almost seem cannibalistic like he wants to eat people, very creepy and perfect for enhancing his psychosis.

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

I can't tell you how psyched I am for this movie, i think i've watched the new trailer like a dozen times today haha.

Yeah, same here Maulfan. I hope WB also releases that Joker-ized version of the trailer. I wouldn't mind seeing that in HD as well.

So, when the Mercedes explodes about halfway through the trailer, whose house (and Mercedes) is that? There was another car bombing in the last trailer (different car). Obviously some Joker hijinks (hence the cards). Maybe sending a message to Gotham's higher citizens.

Last edited:
I think that Two-Face figure is for the 5" line. The Articulation adds up to it. Plus how the tie is sculpted to the torso. Look at the lack of detail on the hands (mostly the normal) and looks like no wrists.

The 4 horsemen put all the articulation in on their 2-ups.

We'll find out during SDCC if not sooner.

I think that Two-Face figure is for the 5" line. The Articulation adds up to it. Plus how the tie is sculpted to the torso. Look at the lack of detail on the hands (mostly the normal) and looks like no wrists.

The 4 horsemen put all the articulation in on their 2-ups.

We'll find out during SDCC if not sooner.

I agree, the proportions and quality seem fine enough for a child's toy, the scarring no worse than any previously done Two-Face figure.

Great shots and all from the flick. And yeah, that score is bought! :rock
This movie is gonna rock! I don't wanna know too much more about it though. I can already piece together too much plot from all this new imagery....looks GREAT though!
Love the way Ledger's going with the Joker. Just awesome already.

Well, today is the Real big day! Going out to get another Joker for Les to paint for me and probably a second Goon. Can't ever have too many Goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back