"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see the more cloth-like new suit(on bats).I hate the all rubberness blackness of all of em in any batman movie.

curious to see what it will be like (half and half?)

Rumor is that the new costume will be Black and Grey so there is a good chance while it may not be cloth it still may have the Comic look to it once everything is said and done.

I bet Bats was glad he wasn't wearing a cloth suit after Scarecrow set him on fire. As cool as it would be to see a more comic book looking suit, it doesn't seem very practical for live action.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I bet Bats was glad he wasn't wearing a cloth suit after Scarecrow set him on fire. As cool as it would be to see a more comic book looking suit, it doesn't seem very practical for live action.

You nailed it. Bats needs some type of protection.

What kind of protection?
5470.jpg

and who is going to protect us?

**** it! Ya gotta suspend some type of belief when watching comic book movies anyhow.:D

madness you say? THIS IS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. as much as I like the comic look.. I love the armor of the movies...

That looks pretty good. I hope they go with something like that. The scarring can't be 100% straight and even like in the comics or BF. To be realistic it would be all over the place. Interesting to see how messed up he is going to get though. I just hope someone will make a prop replica of his coin because I've always wanted a really good one.

Bats DOES get a new suit this time around and its supposed to be due to a big plot point.... possible he is REQUIRED to get a new one. Anyway, the rumour is that it will be more light weight and i believe it will be a chain mail type thing. Who knows though... its all rumour at this point.

Darth Rage said:

Is this legit or has someone just been messing around with the existing poster to give him the Two Face look?

Either way, I think this is the type of look they should go with for Two Face, believable, not too overblown with the scar.

Would be in keeping with Nolan's world and I think the Tommy Lee Jones Two Face just looked too comic book like.

Buttmunch said:
That looks pretty good. I hope they go with something like that. The scarring can't be 100% straight and even like in the comics or BF. To be realistic it would be all over the place. Interesting to see how messed up he is going to get though. I just hope someone will make a prop replica of his coin because I've always wanted a really good one.

Propstore of London had the real one I think it went for $1000

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Is this legit or has someone just been messing around with the existing poster to give him the Two Face look?

Its fan made because one I think that's for Thank You for Smoking and two its "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too!" Not "I Believe in Harvey Two"....

The Mike said:
Its fan made because one I think that's for Thank You for Smoking and two its "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too!" Not "I Believe in Harvey Two"....

I might be wrong about this but I'm sure the original I believe in Harvey Dent banner appeared on an offical Warner's website promoting the film. I don't think the original banner is from Thank You For Not Smoking, but of course it didn't have the Two Face visage either.

I think that's probably been photoshopped on by a fan wanting to create an idea of how Two Face might eventually look.

Did it? Wow....I'm behind on my TDK knowledge. I'll have to search that out.

Lookin4Precious said:
Bats DOES get a new suit this time around and its supposed to be due to a big plot point.... possible he is REQUIRED to get a new one. Anyway, the rumour is that it will be more light weight and i believe it will be a chain mail type thing. Who knows though... its all rumour at this point.

Don't know about the chain mail thing. There's a news blurb on IMDB about Bale and the Batsuit.

https://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-06-11/

Here's the pertinent part:

He says, "I'm not really looking forward to wearing a black rubber suit in the summertime in humid Chicago. If you see a pool of sweat through the city, follow it and you will find me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back