"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful, you got to remember that is still a spoiler at least until a trailer shows it.

Last edited:
Fixed. No problem though. I saw that in the other thread, but I thought just to be safe though it should have a spoiler alert. I have no idea how "spoilerific" it will be though. Like I said, it will probably end up in the trailer. :rolleyes:

DouglasMcc said:
Umm ... I don't know ... it could probably be worse -

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

i will continue to have nightmares about this movie for years upon years. i remember paying to see that car wreck ten years ago.

The Batpod is really an escape pod that is jettisoned from the Tumbler as it is destroyed.

That article says it all "Expect more cool Bat-toys." This is what's wrong with the franchise. Batman doesn't need all that high-tech felgercarb.

Man that's ugly. Just...man...crap! I hope they don't ruin this movie. Crap!:monkey4

I was so looking forward to the revamped Batman franchise, now this. I hope this isn't totally accurate. Maybe a prototype? A scrapped protoype?:monkey1

CRAP!

Unfortunately the toy looks like the one picture we've seen of the suit. Hopefully this is in just a few minutes of the film and he realizes he needs to wear something over it.

The suit is the same but that looks like one of those retarded Mattel paint schemes I expect they will repaint this same figure in 31 flavors.

These do look like prototypes based on the Film suit and pod, so I don't think all that much will change given TDK is in production, maybe a darker grey undersuit but that armor design matched the EW still...

Better hang on to your HT and Tak BB figs... but I'm sure the Tak and HT TDK suit will look much cooler.... there wasn't anywhere near that much exposed undersuit in the still...

Anyone stop to think that this suit is transitional to a suit thats all fabric and written off as a sort of "super kevlar"? Thats what I see with the thinning of the armor parts.

i think the new new armor looks pretty cool. i know its a little crazy, but thats what Batman should have. the as long as they don't venture off into the land of Batman and Robin to get their designs it should work rather well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back