"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
Don't know about the chain mail thing. There's a news blurb on IMDB about Bale and the Batsuit.

https://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-06-11/

Here's the pertinent part:

He says, "I'm not really looking forward to wearing a black rubber suit in the summertime in humid Chicago. If you see a pool of sweat through the city, follow it and you will find me."

Yeah, I read it looks a lot like the BB suit but black its and gray...

DKbatsuit.jpg

I was just about to post that! Interesting, a little high tech looking though...

....and there goes the arguement about the cut neck on the Takara Batman figure.:rotfl

Darth Rage said:
....and there goes the arguement about the cut neck on the Takara Batman figure.:rotfl
How so?:confused: The Begins suit didn't have a cut neck on the cowl.

Darth Rage said:

No, the BB suit had NO cut neck... so it will always look wrong

The DK suit and has a separate cowl piece for the head... plus it's a different suit altogether to make it more comfortable for Bale to wear basically...

Batman's new outfit SUCKS!

This one is almost as bad as the Shumacher bat-suits.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
Batman's new outfit SUCKS!

This one is almost as bad as the Shumacher bat-suits.

At least there is no bat-thong like in Batman Forever.

Huh.....I don't know what I think about the new batsuit......I know they are trying to make him look more believable with the technological advances but I think they may have gone a little too far on this one.

Slight spoiler below - beware -

By Garth FranklinMonday June 18th 2007 11:56am

We've already been alerted that the Batmobile gets blown up halfway through the upcoming "The Dark Knight" so what will Batman be using as a temporary replacement until it's fixed? Cue the Batpod.

The Los Angeles Times has revealed two shots (here and here) and some fascinating details of the hefty and strange looking motorcycle that will be a vital part of the film, and features grappling hooks, cannons and machine guns.

The high performance engines are fitted inside the wheel hubs of the two oversized 508 millimeter tyres, steering is done by shoulder rather than hand movements as there are no handlebars. The rider lies belly down on the central tank body - a body that can move up and down.

Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) comes up with the machine in the film, but in reality it is French stunt driver Jean-Pierre Goy who'll be handling the machine - at present he's the only one to have driven one of the six Batpods being built for the film.

Video of Meredith Viera, on the new Batpod on the Today Show is up at MSN.

Looked kind of silly at first, but after reading the description above, I am hooked.

SLIGHT SPOILER AHEAD

The Batpod looks ok to me and I'm intrigued by how and why the batmobile ends up getting blown up in the movie.

Joker's exploding whoopie cushion maybe:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back