"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Heath looks like a clownified Kurt Cobain in that pic.

You didn't miss much. Interesting trailer, but the video quality was extremely poor. It was like watching one of those bootleg movies that you see the person eating their popcorn while they tape the movie.

Cool pic of Heath as Joker....:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

1950-550x-theknifejoker.jpg

Just saw the trailer. Wished they've put some quick action shots, but then again the trailer did is job. It has teased very well, in my opinion. The movie sounds good.

I don't trust Nolan. Ledger's Joker looks lame.

I may be with you, on your thoughts, after seeing these new pics. But I'll still hold off judgement till I see him in action in a trailer.

I may be with you, on your thoughts, after seeing these new pics. But I'll still hold off judgement till I see him in action in a trailer.
Agreed.

Though I still hope Hot Toys makes a figure of this Batsuit!
tdk006yf0.jpg

i can't wait for this. Joker looks exactly like how I'd like him to look, an absolute crazy madman... not funny necessarily, just crazy! and he looks grounded in reality, which is what I loved about the first movie. I wasn't crazy about how scarecrow looks in the pics before the movie, but he was PERFECT!!!! so real!! that's how I feel about this Joker. And from the teaser, he sounds awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back