"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real world Joker looks cool. Didn't like the look at first but the more I see it the more it grows on me.

This movie is my most anticipated for 2008 and I hope we end up getting a load more films from Nolan and co.

Awesome! Did you actually see the scenes play out as the filmed? If so can you say anything, or at least what you thought of Heath's and Aaron's performances? I'm really interested to see what way they are going with those two.

I wasn't involved in filming so of course I can say ANYTHING I want! I was only there in Chicago for a weekend(my pharmacy school was in Chicago and I had to go back for some last minute stuff since I was about to graduate) and got to check out filming for 2 days.
They were filming in front of the building on La Salle street that stands in for Wayne Tower. There were 300 extras that day in Gotham police uniforms, and it was a memorial scene. Earlier in the day they held a procession of sorts down Downtown Chicago and were filming that. The procession led to "Wayne Tower".
The last part of day 1 and day 2 were all filming of the memorial scene. They set up a makeshift stage and security was pretty tight so I couldn't take pictures or film anything(of course). On the last half of day 1 I got to meet Aaron Ekart and Gary Oldman for a brief time, but they were great to talk to. I know that Heath, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Anthony Michael Hall were also on hand but I didn't see them leave the set.
After everyone had left on day 1 I went to dinner and then came back later to take a few pictures of the set. I posted some in What Do We Look Like thread but I can post them here too.

OK, here are the pics. The first three are mine.
n7902578_40049268_4235.jpg

n7902578_40049266_3737.jpg

n7902578_40049270_4736.jpg

These last three were taken by another person that had been following the action throughout the summer, so he got the BEST pictures! So in summary I did not personally take these pictures.

n7902578_40496847_671.jpg

n7902578_40496850_1608.jpg

n7902578_40496845_85.jpg

And on a final note, this scene was a KILLER!!!!! I don't want to give too much away since I think I spoiled a lot for myself keeping up with the daily film shooting online. But this scene was just great the way the extras acted and how the primary actors were. That's all I will say. Can't wait until July 18th, 2008!

buttmunch- you should upload that pic of the pumpkin and you to the site. very sinister shot. Heh, I am sure SS won't mind the small plug, unless you can edit that out?

buttmunch- you should upload that pic of the pumpkin and you to the site. very sinister shot. Heh, I am sure SS won't mind the small plug, unless you can edit that out?

I think I will do that. Heck, who knows it may end up leading to Sideshow getting the license! :lol

They just posted my other pic though!

Edit: Sumbitted my "Joke-R-Lantern!"

Last edited:

How is your custom Joker coming along? I haven't done a thing since I got him :eek:

Looks like they put my Joke-R-Lantern pic up! :D

Which pictures are yours?? I'd love to see 'em.

There are a whole bunch on there now.

Awesome! I just saw those. I guess I could have figured it out myself since your name is the same on there as it is here. Duh me.:rolleyes:

Well there are a LOT of pics on there so they would be hard to find if you didn't have the titles. I haven't even bothered looking at most of them myself :lol

How is your custom Joker coming along? I haven't done a thing since I got him :eek:

Looks like they put my Joke-R-Lantern pic up! :D

Well, have the figure now... just haven't touched it yet. :lol

But I have plans. Still have to source a suit for him. But should have something soon.

While I haven't gotten anything yet from the Joker site, over on IMDB they are saying some people who sent in the 21+ (amount of people) photos have been getting packages. They contained a set of Joker cards and makeup! One of the cards is the one from Batman Begins.

I wonder if there will be a Thanksgiving quest now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back