"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other rules, time limits? :lol

Well the sooner you act, the sooner you get can your paper.

I'll leave it pretty open for your imaginations, but please just make it tasteful.

Oh I guess one more thing, post your response in this thread so the others can get a laugh too. If it gets too out of hand, we may have to resort to PMs.

Venakin Skywalker is #5. So all are claimed for now...

It's funny you mention me sharing info on The Dark Knight, as I really spoiled myself reading and following the filming in Chicago. But I guess I do know quite a bit about the film(at least the Chicago parts). But ask me what you want, and I'll see if I can tell ya! :D

Riddle me this.... ok wrong movie villain.:lol

All right.....a laugh.....a laugh.....

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. One day, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side.... You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently.

"I think you're bad luck. Get the hell away from me."

Wocka Wocka Wocka?

It's funny you mention me sharing info on The Dark Knight, as I really spoiled myself reading and following the filming in Chicago. But I guess I do know quite a bit about the film(at least the Chicago parts). But ask me what you want, and I'll see if I can tell ya! :D

Riddle me this.... ok wrong movie villain.:lol

What can you tell me about Mr. J? Your answer can be a PM if you wish.

Pjam, I'm not sure an avatar like yours will help you any :lol If 4 more people want one, I'll bump it up to 10 and then see what to do there. These could be potentially good trade bait, especially if there are more of these papers and I somehow miss getting ahold of any future issues :monkey3

All right.....a laugh.....a laugh.....

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. One day, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side.... You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently.

"I think you're bad luck. Get the hell away from me."

Wocka Wocka Wocka?

:lol PM me your address Mike.

I'm not sure how/when I'll be able to send these yet. I may need to ask for you that want them to pay for shipping (probably only a $1). If that is a problem please let me know. I don't want to make anything off of these, but I don't want to go broke mailing them either. I hope everyone understands.

okay okay,

kids unbuckled in the back seat cause death in accidents, unbuckled accidents in the back seat cause kids.

thank you thank you I'll be here all week!!

You probably know all this, but I'll be as vague as possible as to not spoil everything.

1) One of the most spectacular stunts will be shown in the movie. They did this totally without the aid of computers. It was on the local Fox news in Chicago, and man was it awesome!

2) A character reveals himself as Batman to all of Gotham.

3) A familiar face shows up in the second movie.

4) You may think laughter is the best medicine, but it's not. Something else is.

5) There is a scene with hundreds of extras that was shot at Navy Pier. It seemed very pivotal to the movie and involved lots of green screen.

6) We all know of the tumbler and Bat's new ride.

7) Lots of Batmen running around. Why????:confused:

8) Anthony Michael Hall is in the movie, and I saw him film that weekend I was in Chicago.

9) All through filming while in Chicago, the security repeatedly told passersby that they were filming a movie called "Rory's First Kiss". The calls for extras also state the movie as this name. In addition, all permits were issued to Warner Brothers in the name of "Rory's First Kiss".

Last edited:
OK, here is an opportunity for a newspaper if you haven't already done so. I emailed the Joker's classified ad in the newspaper and got this reply:

"See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self-promoting, ambitious clown who will do anything to prove yourself to me? If so, the first step of your application process awaits…if you know where to look"

Does anybody know where to look? We all know the Joker at least likes to reward us (the newspapers being evident of that).

I'll bet you we'll know a lot more within the next few days. Remember "We'll see you in December"?

They'll reveal the Joker picture on Empire.com, we're getting the movie poster around November 30, and then perhaps the trailer around December.

I'll bet you we'll know a lot more within the next few days. Remember "We'll see you in December"?

They'll reveal the Joker picture on Empire.com, we're getting the movie poster around November 30, and then perhaps the trailer around December.

Sweet! But don't forget the 5-7 minute prolouge/intro to the Dark Knight with the IMAX I Am Legend!

I'm wondering if the poster will be a picture of the joker made from all of the pictures sent in to whysoserious? I don't know why else they'd really want a bunch of pictures of us dressed up as the Joker. Or maybe we will be a DVD extra or something? :lol

Pjam, I'm not sure an avatar like yours will help you any :lol If 4 more people want one, I'll bump it up to 10 and then see what to do there. These could be potentially good trade bait, especially if there are more of these papers and I somehow miss getting ahold of any future issues :monkey3

:monkey2:lol

Sweet! But don't forget the 5-7 minute prolouge/intro to the Dark Knight with the IMAX I Am Legend!

I'm wondering if the poster will be a picture of the joker made from all of the pictures sent in to whysoserious? I don't know why else they'd really want a bunch of pictures of us dressed up as the Joker. Or maybe we will be a DVD extra or something? :lol

as good as I am Legend looks, thats all I'm going to watch it for.

OK Pjam, I'll take pity on you and bump it up to 6 for now, but I'm going to stick to it, at least for a while. But the same rules apply to you. Even if you did start this thread. :rolleyes:

:D

Oh, and Venakin, I heard that it will ONLY play with the IMAX version of I Am Legend. Not sure if it is true or not, either way, I'd be looking for an IMAX theater just in case. Luckily for me there is one just down the street a few miles.

OK Pjam, I'll take pity on you and bump it up to 6 for now, but I'm going to stick to it, at least for a while. But the same rules apply to you. Even if you did start this thread. :rolleyes:

:D

Oh, and Venakin, I heard that it will ONLY play with the IMAX version of I Am Legend. Not sure if it is true or not, either way, I'd be looking for an IMAX theater just in case. Luckily for me there is one just down the street a few miles.

yeah I was wondering that... but I willing to spend the cash... it's freaken batman!!

First (lame-ass campy) attempt: From Batman TV Series;

Joker: [laughing] Have a SNEEZE on me, Batman!
[Joker administers sneezing powder upon Batman, which has no effect]

Batman: No use, Joker! I knew you'd employ your sneezing powder, so I took an Anti-Allergy Pill! Instead of a SNEEZE, I've caught YOU, COLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back