"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like everything from the neck down in that pic. The hair seems very different in this pic than the previous ones we've seen - it seems shorter. Heath's face is also goofey looking. I've liked pretty much every other pic of the Joker, but I think the angle is throwing this pic off more me.

I still think I just really need to see him in action to get the full effect.

Anyone know when the magazine will go on sell? I assume Decemeber sometime. I never have understood why the magazines say a month early then what they really are?

I think his hair might be different because this is more of a publicity shot rather than all the on-set photos we've seen.

That could be true.

Anway, I got an email back today from We are the answer. They give me two cop's badge numbers. One of them is the pin for the NEW viral site, Gotham Cab Company. He is working for a guy named Rossi (or something like that).

Then two more viral sites seem to exist now too, Gotham Victims Advocate Foundation and Acme Security Systems (this one might be real and not viral).

This is all getting out of hand now in my opinon. It was nice letting the Joker have a site. Then the paper was a neat idea, and Joker's version of it. But then Dent gets another site, the GPD gets a USELESS site, Gotham Rail, Gina, etc. etc. TOO MUCH! :eek:

I think his hair might be different because this is more of a publicity shot rather than all the on-set photos we've seen.

I'm too mesmerized by this pic to think of much else right now, DK wise. :lol

BUT, Batty, can you even imagine what HT will do with these figs? Can't wait for this line to roll out.

Are we sure Hot Toys has the license? If so, I'll be getting my first "Hot Toy" in the form of the Joker. :D

Yes, they have the license, in fact there was a posting on OSW about an early HT DK proto fig that is apparently amazingly great. I don't doubt it.

Plus they have new sculptors, including an amazingly talented girl whose name escapes me who can nail this Joker. Anyone who has seen the new Jor EL she did knows what I'm talkin' 'bout :cool:

Ya know, it's lines like this that will really break me. For BB did they only do Batman?

Ya know, it's lines like this that will really break me. For BB did they only do Batman?

Yes. That's probably the only figure you'll get from BB from HT with "The Dark Knight" so close to being released.

It'll be interesting to see the new Batsuit and whether or not they follow the SR lead and release a Bruce Wayne, maybe even an Alfred or Rachel Dawes.....rumor is that Lois Lane is still on tap for HT from SR....

So is the Empire Magazine article the answer to Joker's "See you in December..."?

Thanks! That worked.

They are clues to send to the other viral sites. I think we are supposted to report these two cops on the file to Dent. Also, the Gotham School website was found from the file. The schoolbus driver's ID will probably be a code in the future. I wrote everything down just in case. This marketing is crazy!

The following post may contain spoilers developed from the viral marketing clues!

OK, after finding the Gotham School site. I found this:

"Due to recent events in The Narrows, school bus service has been rerouted in District 22. Bus pick-up is available at pick-up points on Harbor Street at the bridge and at Eleventh Ave. and 30th. Van service is available for special needs. "

On the Gotham Bank website there are locations on:

Harbor Street and Seventh Avenue
AND
Eleventh Avenue and 5th Street

The school bus stop is bewteen these to Bank locations. Rumor has it that the Joker uses a schoolbus as a get-a-way vehicle in the Prolouge's Bank heist. So, we may actually be helping the Joker set up the Bank heist for the prolouge that will show with I Am Lengend. Most likely the Bank will be one of these two locations since they would be within the Bus Stop area.

None of what I say above has been confirmed, but I think that all of this viral marketing stuff makes sense when you look at it that way.

How cool would it be to say we helped the Joker rob a bank? :lol

The following post may contain spoilers developed from the viral marketing clues!

OK, after finding the Gotham School site. I found this:

"Due to recent events in The Narrows, school bus service has been rerouted in District 22. Bus pick-up is available at pick-up points on Harbor Street at the bridge and at Eleventh Ave. and 30th. Van service is available for special needs. "

On the Gotham Bank website there are locations on:

Harbor Street and Seventh Avenue
AND
Eleventh Avenue and 5th Street

The school bus stop is bewteen these to Bank locations. Rumor has it that the Joker uses a schoolbus as a get-a-way vehicle in the Prolouge's Bank heist. So, we may actually be helping the Joker set up the Bank heist for the prolouge that will show with I Am Lengend. Most likely the Bank will be one of these two locations since they would be within the Bus Stop area.

None of what I say above has been confirmed, but I think that all of this viral marketing stuff makes sense when you look at it that way.

How cool would it be to say we helped the Joker rob a bank? :lol

Wow, so this is setting up the initial scene huh? Oh, and the school bus isn't a rumor, heheheheheheheh!:D
I'm beginning to realize why they shot the initial scene in April when I was still in Chicago. It is exactly what they are going to show us at the beginning of "I am Legend" in IMAX! How could I have been so foolish not to realize. Especially after visiting "Gotham National Bank" everyday hoping to catch a glimpse of filming. Yeah, I know I'm slow :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back