"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW TRAILER DARK KNIGHT

well it looks decent enough , i still don't think it will beat begins and im still not sure about him as the joker but other than that is should be one hell of a movie , btw is morgan freeman still in this one ??
:confused::D

After this comment its as if you never watched the trailer, and if Ledger's
performance didn't atleast convience you to a certain degree then I don't know what to say for you.

If only Sideshow had the license for it. That would be cool though.

Yeah I know DC Direct has the license to all DC related merchandise, but Im still really hoping anyway. Im a dreamer:lol Cause DC's stuff will probably be very mediocre in comparison to a SS product.
A Joker PF though :drool

Ledger IS the Joker. Hands down. I've already forgotten Nicholson.

He looks like The Crow on crack or something...
Creepy, but we'll see...I still don't like a Batman movie with Starbucks and Harris Bank...

Ledger's Joker will be the definitive Joker of all I predict. The new trailer is absolutely amazing but how about you join the 790+ thread about TDK including the new trailer and IAL footage already? :D

THE DARK KNIGHT

I had my doubts as I think that the Joker was veering a little to far off the reservation but seeing him in action sure does ease some nerves.

I still don't like a Batman movie with Starbucks and Harris Bank...

It beats the heck out of a Batman movie with Danny Elfman music, fake snow, obvious cardboard scenery and a Gotham that seems about as big as my living room.

It also beats a Batman movie with green and purple lights everywhere and nipples on the batsuit.

I still don't like a Batman movie with Starbucks and Harris Bank...
Well there's always the Chase bank logo that was shown when Batman is overlooking Gotham. That makes it better!:D

It beats the heck out of a Batman movie with Danny Elfman music, fake snow, obvious cardboard scenery and a Gotham that seems about as big as my living room.

It also beats a Batman movie with green and purple lights everywhere and nipples on the batsuit.

I liked Burton's Batman, not Forever and of course I hated B&R
Chase, Harris, McDonald's and Starbucks and Batman don't go together in my book...that and the Crow-Joker...:lol
Let's wait and see!
I like Begins though, but I wasn't "wowed" Bale is great as Bruce Wayne, but his fake voice as Batman annoys me a little bit.
Best part of bBegins, the back story, the story itself, Bat suit, Batmobile, Morgan Freemand and Michael Caine.

Looks great... so is the 6 minute trailer shown before all IMAX screenings of I Am Legend? That might make it worthwhile to shell out the extra $$$ to see it that way.

I believe so - I believe it's attached to the front of the film, rather than added on like the trailers.

As long as the product placement isn't overdone, having real life stores makes sense for the world that Nolan has created. I would agree that Ledger has redefined the character while still keeping faithful to its origins.

Oh my Lord. That was awesome. Ledger is unbelievable. I simply can't get over him in this trailer... and his LAUGH! WOW. I'm getting so pumped for this film.

Yeah what he said... Have you forgotten the nipples already???

Notice in the beginning of the trailer. When Bruce is in his office wearing the Batsuit. The closeup (look at his arm) shows that it is a light fabric underneath armor segments. I hope this is recreated with the 12" HT figure.

Looking at it again. Maybe it's not.

The trailer looks AWESOME! I had some doubts ( Ledger as the Joker and the design of the Batsuit ), but now I'm seriously looking forward to this movie . I loved the first two (Burton ) movies , but in all honestly , Batman Begins made them redundant . They are good TIM BURTON movies , but not good BATMAN movies . Batman Begins was the first time the character ( and back-story)was treated with any kind of respect . And this is despite the fact I didn't like the Suit ! ( I'd love to see a Batman in grey fabric, a la "Dead End", but that's a debate for another thread!) Roll on 2008 !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back