"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took you long enough? LOL.

Also, I believe "Evening Commissioner" and "Why so serious?" are from the same scene.

I don't. In some of the other scenes, there is a wide shot of a ton of GPD in rows. I'm thinking it is a public funeral for the late Comissioner. I'm convinced the Joker takes out Leob, and Gordon finally becomes Comissioner. When the Mayor asks, "What do we got?," there is a shot of Gordon going up stairs in front of a building with lots of press trying to interview him - would make sense if he got an unexpected promotion. The "Evening Comissioner" would be so much better used to Gordon since the Joker's kill would have made the new comissioner. It is funny in a sick and ironic way - which the Joker would find funny.

I just wonder if Leob goes out with a smile on his face. :D

Absolutely brilliant.
This is like a dream being fulfilled. Heath Ledgers Joker will be definitive.
Im in awe, SO cant wait for this film.

:google
And SS HAS to have a PF Joker, pleeease.

Sideshow likely won't get the license because DC likes to do things on there own, with Mattel being the one major exception. Mattel has stated they will be doing a 'collectors' series of figures in addition to the kid ones.

Hot Toys likely has the license though, and would do the Joker perfectly (don't even care about Batman :lol ) I'd also buy a Two-Face, but I have no idea just how much he will be in it. Venom-time or less?

What's up with the black poncho/raincoat Joker is wearing in the "Why so serious?" Commissioner scene? About to do some "surgery"??? Doesn't want to get the "custom" clothes bloody, perhaps??

I just watched the trailer and wow, this is going to be one very cool movie!

Re: NEW TRAILER DARK KNIGHT

Absolutely fabtabulus! That will definitely be a first weekend viewing!

Thanks for posting!

well it looks decent enough , i still don't think it will beat begins and im still not sure about him as the joker but other than that is should be one hell of a movie , btw is morgan freeman still in this one ??
:confused::D

This movie simply looks amazing!! Heath Ledger truly is the Joker. In fact, I can't even see Ledger in that performance--only a twisted psychopathic clown. Yeah, the look is rather sloppy and gritty, but it adds such an air of authenticity to it. The voice is terrific as is the laugh.

My personal favorite is how they describe the Joker as having no ID, no aliases, custom clothes...essentially no identifying features whatsoever. It reminded me so much of John Doe in Seven, and that mystery adds a significant level of terror to the character. It also supports the comic rendition in that, with a few exceptions (Burton's Batman movie, The Killing Joke, etc.), the Joker's origins were never concretely revealed.

Like the look of the Batcave as well. It's about what I expected to see.

I don't. In some of the other scenes, there is a wide shot of a ton of GPD in rows. I'm thinking it is a public funeral for the late Comissioner. I'm convinced the Joker takes out Leob, and Gordon finally becomes Comissioner. When the Mayor asks, "What do we got?," there is a shot of Gordon going up stairs in front of a building with lots of press trying to interview him - would make sense if he got an unexpected promotion. The "Evening Comissioner" would be so much better used to Gordon since the Joker's kill would have made the new comissioner. It is funny in a sick and ironic way - which the Joker would find funny.

I just wonder if Leob goes out with a smile on his face. :D

Your comment put a "smile" on my face, and a wink in my eye. ;) :D
Because after all, laughter is the best medicine!
n7902578_40496852_2256.jpg

n7902578_40496853_2555.jpg

Maybe I've missed information behind it in this thread, but Gordon taking an axe to the Batsignal really caught my attention, definitely one of those, what the hell's that about, moments.

Maybe I've missed information behind it in this thread, but Gordon taking an axe to the Batsignal really caught my attention, definitely one of those, what the hell's that about, moments.

He's probably just trying to prevent Batman from falling into a trap set by The Joker/Two-Face.

At least, that's what makes the most sense.

Movie will kick ass.:cool:

He's probably just trying to prevent Batman from falling into a trap set by The Joker/Two-Face.

At least, that's what makes the most sense.

Either that or he blames Batman for the influx of "freak" criminals. The old "if you weren't here, would any of these other freaks be here?" line.

I'm really digging the trailer, I just still can't get over the Joker's look for some reason.

That, and the music still sucks. It's a shame to think that such a great movie (Batman Begins) could've been even better with a proper score.

Okay, I'll stop complaining, I'm not trying to bum anyone out (not that I really could :lol ), I'm just nervous that's all. I need this movie to rock. :rock

Yep, I saw the 6 minute chunk in IMAX before I Am Legend. This movie is going to kick ass. Ledger's Joker is going to be a true psychopath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back