"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BatmanvsSuperman.gif

SPOILER IMAGES

It's not a big deal, but I was scouring for images and came accross this. Clearly, Bruce is in the Begins suit in this image, and my guess is the other guy is one of Joker's hoods trying to set Batman up, so my guess is the other suit comes out of necessity at some point as has been suggested.

10.jpg

Here's an image of Bruce and Alfred standing in front of the newer suit at Fox's test area. Based on this image, my guess is the new suit comes out of a need for Batman to rise up above circumstances. It would seem fitting that Bruce's discussion with Alfred from the trailer where Alfred tells Bruce he can make a choice would be the point where he dawns the new suit. Bruce feels like he can't win and once again, Alfred pushes him to pick himself back up, and in traditional hollywood fashion, the new flashy suit makes it's appearance and Bruce rides off to take on the Joker.

17.jpg

i heard that the new suit was made to allow him to turn his head better. the cowl on the BB suit restricted head movement.

ps. feel free to turn that image into a sig for me maulfan:D

i heard that the new suit was made to allow him to turn his head better. the cowl on the BB suit restricted head movement.

ps. feel free to turn that image into a sig for me maulfan:D

I second that! Personally, I'd love a MaulFan Joker-themed sig...

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Love the poster, Maul! :monkey5

its alright. if you erased the Buttmunch and put in The Craw instead then we'd have something.:lol the quote under your sig is gold.

:lol Sean did do an excellent job with it. I was impressed he even wrote my name out in a similar font to the Why So Serious webpage's writing.

But now with the trailer Sean has access to a lot more Joker images than when he made my sig. So he should be able to whip up something just as cool for you. But if you'd like the same as mine, but with your name on it instead of mine, I'm cool with that if Sean is. Us Joker Freaks got to stick together right? :D

Yeah, I thought that quote worked perfect here :lol

:lol Sean did do an excellent job with it. I was impressed he even wrote my name out in a similar font to the Why So Serious webpage's writing.

But now with the trailer Sean has access to a lot more Joker images than when he made my sig. So he should be able to whip up something just as cool for you. But if you'd like the same as mine, but with your name on it instead of mine, I'm cool with that if Sean is. Us Joker Freaks got to stick together right? :D

Yeah, I thought that quote worked perfect here :lol
i wont steal your stuff man. maulfan put me on his sig waitlist. soon ill be like you cool kids.

i wont steal your stuff man. maulfan put me on his sig waitlist. soon ill be like you cool kids.

Why so serious?

Really I wouldn't mind if you did, but I am looking forward to what MaulFan cooks up now! And yes, only cool kids have MaulFan-made Sigs :D

What is this doing on Page two? :emperor

In other news, I got the Hot Topic Joker shirt for Christmas. It is of the very first pic we saw of Ledger as the Joker - the extreme close up of his face. Very cool.

What is this doing on Page two? :emperor

In other news, I got the Hot Topic Joker shirt for Christmas. It is of the very first pic we saw of Ledger as the Joker - the extreme close up of his face. Very cool.

Awesome, I was looking for a Joker shirt today, so I may get that one later!

I'm splitting this off into a figure thread in General and this one will remain about the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back