"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a interesting Batman Movie, with new gadgets and rides...

I guess you guys should be interest to see the 1:1 Joker bust that Mike Hill is sculpting.
It so good that it’s creepy.

https://www.mikehillart.com/index2.htm

iIgaekk9bvetNJjtjMnnXbmbafgGD+D-028D.jpg

H. Ledger :monkey2

I guess you guys should be interest to see the 1:1 Joker bust that Mike Hill is sculpting.
It so good that it’s creepy.

https://www.mikehillart.com/index2.htm

iIgaekk9bvetNJjtjMnnXbmbafgGD+D-028D.jpg

H. Ledger :monkey2

Dang that is creepy. The hair and make-up look spot on! The likeness seems off to me, probably just because we haven't seen the Joker make a smirk like that. Mike did the 1:1 Uni Monster stuff for Sideshow, so there is little doubt he has some serious talent. I wonder if this is just a personal piece, private comission, or for DCD or someone else to me manufatured?

That looks all too real, with the hair and the facial expression....great job!

DarthNeil said:
:eek

Unbelievable...

And I really don't like the direction of the suit--- if I see nipples I'm walking out of the theatre.:cool:

I will make my judgement of the bat suit after seeing the film …but if I see nipples I’m leaving too. Ha ha :lol…but not likely.

Nolan is much too clever to go in that Schumacher trap.:D

I will make my judgement of the bat suit after seeing the film …but if I see nipples I’m leaving too. Ha ha :lol…but not likely.

Nolan is much too clever to go in that Schumacher trap.:D

Actually they DID make one suit with nipples. It was of course a joke.

That bust reminds me of the part were he bursts into the party and shoots the gun in the air.

And I really don't like the direction of the suit--- if I see nipples I'm walking out of the theatre.:cool:

I believe Nolan has said that one thing he hated in the previous Batman films were the nipples on the suit, and he has no plans of instating that in any of his movies.

Not likely, but I think it would be admirable if they auctioned it off when it's done and donated the winning to Heath's daughter.

Somehow I don't think little Matilda is hurting for money.... Would be a noble gesture though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back