"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem solved, I've started a spoiler thread so we can post and say whatever and not ruin things for other people.

TDK Spoiler Thread

LOL, Thanks MaulFan. And thanks again Batty.

I did get my packet today finally!

The signs (small and large) were bent in the corners. :(

But I already have nice ones form the Dentmobile.

My packet consist of two large signs, two of the small postcard things, two stickers, only two newspapers and two different buttons.

Buttmunch, your button is burned more than mine.

I think each button was individually burned. I haven't seen any that look identical, which they couldn't be since they are actually burned and fire isn't very consistant.

So you got a Dent package AND the burnt button package?

Yeah.

It was funny. I got the voting card first, then the burnt button, then the large envelope.

So I kept waiting on the envelope.

I want the damn movie here already! :D

That is cool they are getting the actors envolved in the viral stuff. Hope they get more of them to, especially Araon Eckhart because Harvey Dent is clearly missing from the Harvey Dent stuff.

That is cool they are getting the actors envolved in the viral stuff. Hope they get more of them to, especially Araon Eckhart because Harvey Dent is clearly missing from the Harvey Dent stuff.

Seriously.

Def not maggies best performance. She didn't look lik she was taking it that serious.

Looks like our prayers may have been answered. The cuts in the legs are gone -

ikon09.jpg

ikon12.jpg

I've never really liked that Swan dive statue. Just doesn't have a good looking pose. At least the cut joints are gone though. The original smiling head scan also looked much better.

Just another reason Sideshow and/or Hot Toys needs the DC licenses.

I have less and less faith that HT or Medi will announce anything TDK. You'd think they'd want catch the initial buzz pre-film...

Blech. :monkey2

Any shots of the 13"? Surprisingly they seem like the saving graces for DCD

Sadly, Mattel's offerings for the Dark Knight are overall better than DCD's. The only think of DCD that looks acceptable is the 13" Joker, and that is only good if it can be used on a regular body, repainted, and possibly retailored.

Not digging the statues at all. No big deal... I didn't plan on buying them anyway. Like everyone else, I want HT versions.

what mike said.. i dont think well be seeing any DK figures from HT , DC must not be selling their license for that movie.. ive got the DCD 13" joker on preorder ..hoping i can retailor the costume thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back