"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HARVEY DENT: GOTHAM'S WHITE KNIGHT

Today's press conference was unexpectedly cancelled due to a hostage crisis located at a nearby deli. In a selfless move, Mr. Dent entered the premises, exchanged himself for a woman who was being held at gunpoint, and negotiated the successful release of the remaining patrons in the restaurant. Watch this site for updates. We will release more details when they become available.

Click here to download the raw audio captured from the crisis.
https://media.ibelieveinharveydent.com/0413081500.mp3

:D

New Awesome Batman statue.
761941274577iv4rf1.jpg

I'm ok with doing different poses, but one principle I like to apply to my photos and admire in statues and such is to stay with the character, certain poses and compositions reflect the source material and the pose for this statue just doesn't convey Batman to me, particularly Bale Batman which is what it's based off of. I'd love to see a Batman statue in like a cool Keysi fighting stance, solo or with some attackers moving in on him.

I'm ok with doing different poses, but one principle I like to apply to my photos and admire in statues and such is to stay with the character, certain poses and compositions reflect the source material and the pose for this statue just doesn't convey Batman to me, particularly Bale Batman which is what it's based off of. I'd love to see a Batman statue in like a cool Keysi fighting stance, solo or with some attackers moving in on him.

I see your point MaulFan, but IMO I think it looks great. Let see if it capture Bale in TDK when we have seen it. :D
I wish they could make some dioramas from the film too. :joy

Do someone now who is making/selling it?

I don't think that's the Koto - but that's the first Batman movie statue that I would consider owning. The 2 tone of the suit and the pose just sell it for me. If there's an action pose of Joker as a companion piece, this could be a real winner.

I don't know... that looks like Koto's style to me. Especially the cape. I like it a lot more than DCD's version, that's for sure.

The style definitely looks like Koto's. It's already been announced they're doing them.

Yep. In fact, the Kotobukiya TDK statues will be solicited in the next issue of PREVIEWS (they said so last issue), which hits comic shops within the next week or two. So this could very well be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back