"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the pics, I don't know how they are going to pull off a third film without Heath, seeing as Joker is pretty integral to the story. Unless of course he is somehow killed in the final barges scene.

Probably just gets locked up in Arkham. Since we won't see him it'd be nice to hear to hear The Joker laughing in his cell in the third movie.

Hey, if it comes down to it, some interesting camera POVs and a few sessions with Dr. Quinzel would do go a long way.

I got my burnt Harvey Dent button from CCFABG today. Looks pretty sweet. Mine is burned in such a line, that I think it would actually be a believable Two-face non-burned side. I'll try to get a pic up tonight.

I just wish I had a non-burnt one to go with it.

Hey, if it comes down to it, some interesting camera POVs and a few sessions with Dr. Quinzel would do go a long way.

lol. This is true. Sarah J. Dunn is supposedly playing her...but, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
Where the images of the Joker in the nurse outfit and as a cop go? :'(

Spoiler Related Comment

So I have to say, based on those new images, I'm really liking where this story could be going, very dark. What seems to be Joker sneaking into a hospital to do some form of mischief is pretty intriguing, but what I like most is the shot of him in the cop uniform, I'm thinking during the funeral seen in the trailer. I'm very excited about this movie.

End

Rumor has it that they will be screening Dark Knight at NYCC on Sunday. There is a spot on the schedule at the IGN theatre at 3pm listed only as "special".

Too bad I'm only going on saturday. :mad:

I just checked the NYCC schedule, apparantly it's just a preview presentation that is only scheduled for about 15 minutes. I guess they'll probably just show the trailer....and it is on Saturday, so I'll let you know!

Last edited:
Rumor has it that they will be screening Dark Knight at NYCC on Sunday. There is a spot on the schedule at the IGN theatre at 3pm listed only as "special".

Too bad I'm only going on saturday. :mad:

I just checked the NYCC schedule, apparantly it's just a preview presentation that is only scheduled for about 15 minutes. I guess they'll probably just show the trailer....and it is on Saturday, so I'll let you know!

I doubt they could be screening the ENTIRE film so early. Maybe just the Prolouge in non-IMAX?

I sure hope we see the next trailer by then. If they show Two-face in any "show only" clips or anything, please let us know what he looks like as best as possible. I know they were VERY tight with cameras at the last one, so I doubt any pics would surface.

I doubt they could be screening the ENTIRE film so early. Maybe just the Prolouge in non-IMAX?

I sure hope we see the next trailer by then. If they show Two-face in any "show only" clips or anything, please let us know what he looks like as best as possible. I know they were VERY tight with cameras at the last one, so I doubt any pics would surface.

Two-Face was all the rage after the last show-only featurette, and not a single pic or video clip saw the light of day.

Rumor has it on most of the sites that the special is either going to be the IMAX prologue or the new trailer. Finger crossed for something fresh...

FYI, I have unearthed pics of the Joker in assorted "disguised" shots, in case anyone's interested. I'm reticent to post them here for spoiler purposes.

Two-Face was all the rage after the last show-only featurette, and not a single pic or video clip saw the light of day.

Rumor has it on most of the sites that the special is either going to be the IMAX prologue or the new trailer. Finger crossed for something fresh...

FYI, I have unearthed pics of the Joker in assorted "disguised" shots, in case anyone's interested. I'm reticent to post them here for spoiler purposes.

I am interested. Either PM them to me or use the "SPOILER" followed by a huge space of blanks, then the pics, and another huge space of blanks with "END SPOILERS" after it.

I know quite a bit, but I still have NO FREAKING idea what exactly the plot is or really what is going on. I can speculate, but its only that.

Check the link posted by Batty a page or 2 back, I imagine they're the same as you're referring to based on your description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back