"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Awesome Batman statue.
761941274577iv4rf1.jpg

That's a real beauty. Thanks for the pic. :cool:

I agree.... Movement usually helps sell these things. And the more I look at it, the more it grows on me.

Exactly …I had the same feeling of the Tumbler the first time I saw it. :(

I didn’t like it that much in the beginning, but when I saw it in the film I loved it. :joy

I hope the same thing will happen with the bat bike in TDK too. :D

The best thing about this new film is just knowing that we will be getting a serious Two Face and a truly insane Joker at long last. I've always dreamed of such a film, and to see it happening... makes me giddy inside. :D

I agree.... Movement usually helps sell these things. And the more I look at it, the more it grows on me.

The suit definitely has a lot of potential for variability and looking better in products and such. When I look at this latest statue, all the suit elements seem to be downplayed compared to some of the shots of the actual costume. Be interesting to see what the range of products and the film will look like with the suit, and more important to me, I want to understand the context of the suit as it's clear both suits appear in the movie and I'm the curious cat that wants to know why a new suit emerges and I'm hoping it's for a reason that adds to the story.

I wish this movie would come sooner, it's probably my most anticipated move this year now.

The best thing about this new film is just knowing that we will be getting a serious Two Face and a truly insane Joker at long last. I've always dreamed of such a film, and to see it happening... makes me giddy inside. :D

You said it best, DA. This film is going to be ridiculous. I have no doubt that it will be everything I hope it will be.

OH Hell yeah! I remember seeing Begins and wishing that Scarecrow would have been a bit creepier... And after watching the trailer and Ledger's Joker, I could not be happier. They went EXACTLY in the direction I would have wanted them to. Perfect.

I know I'm not the only one that got excited at the end of Begins when Batman was handed that Joker card. My inner geek had a heart attack. :lol

Looks like another winner from Kotobukiya, and limited to 1000 to boot. The price is a little higher than I initially thought but I'm still interested.

9825_b_full.jpg

One positive of the suit, I would think doing figures of him could be easier with more articulation as the base of it all has a meshy look and any maker could use cloth instead of rubber or whatever. Can't wait to see some high end figures preview, someone has to have the license, just hopefully Hot Toys, a Medicom Joker just wouldn't be the decayed looking glory of Heath's makeup as HT would capture it.

Courtesy of Statue Forum.....

2dlfeiahza29unkag6l9.jpg

0omt2bfwnabfx8y44ky9.jpg

They have a few more showing off this piece.....I actually have to say I like the suit from these pics.

2dlfeiahza29unkag6l9.jpg

Just noticed one detail on the suit I'm not particularly fond of, didn't know the bat wings off the gauntlets would be doubled up, reminds me more of the conceptual Batman figures of the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back