"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the movie-accurate card. Joker's main calling card in hi-qual -

And, as soon as I get some fundage, I want to get one of your Joker customs, DA! :rock

Last edited:
Going by this image, the Bruce Wayne head version of the Batman figure is a chase figure, sorry if that was already known, I didn't catch that I thought there would be a second head to swap out.

IMG_7316.JPG

Going by this image, the Bruce Wayne head version of the Batman figure is a chase figure, sorry if that was already known, I didn't catch that I thought there would be a second head to swap out.

But why would Mattel be so nice? A Second head makes better sense, but Mattel still loves "chase" figures because they making collecting "fun" when you can't find them and have to resort to scalers if you really want them.

Mattel is always one step forward, and two backward. :banghead

I won't pay scalping, Bruce's head isn't worth it, but it would have made the standard figure cooler if it just came with it.

But why would Mattel be so nice? A Second head makes better sense, but Mattel still loves "chase" figures because they making collecting "fun" when you can't find them and have to resort to scalers if you really want them.

Mattel is always one step forward, and two backward. :banghead

Didn't they try that with bloody scarecrow. And now you can find it on the bay for less than retail.

They had all of the BATMAN figures on a pallet at one of my local Wal-Mart stores tonight with "On Shelf No Earlier than 5/1" on all of the boxes. Same with HULK toys. They had all of them. Boxes and boxes. I was about to start opening and scrounging, but then a large gentleman who worked there started to approach me so I went on my merry way.

If they had INDY I woulda chanced it. :lol

They had all of the BATMAN figures on a pallet at one of my local Wal-Mart stores tonight with "On Shelf No Earlier than 5/1" on all of the boxes. Same with HULK toys. They had all of them. Boxes and boxes. I was about to start opening and scrounging, but then a large gentleman who worked there started to approach me so I went on my merry way.

ooooo. I might have to run by WM sometime this week, or just wait til 5/1 :eek:

Thanks, Irish.

man I'm pissed... I drive down to the mall and went into suncoast to buy a 27x40 poster frame... and it cost 20 bux!!! thats not the half of it!! it fell apart in my hands when I took off the wrap... I had to duct tape all four corners!! piss me off!

I framed up my "why so serious?" poster I'll take a picture when I findout where my camera is!

I wouldn't have walked away unless the dude was 6'5 300 pounds and named reggie white or something..

Thanks for that report. Mattel was supposedly saying May 5th at NYCC, but all of the reports I've heard of sightings say May 1st on the boxes, so I'll definately be heading to Target on May 1st when they open (have a $5 off a $25 toy purchase web coupon).

If anyone wants a copy of those web coupons, I have it saved as a Microsoft Word file (it is good until OCTOBER!). PM me your email address and I'll send it as an attachment to you. Best of all, you can use them ALL year long, but only one per purchase. So just make multiple purchases! :D

MAY 1 is gonna be pretty crazy in the toy aisles. The INDY, HULK and BATMAN toys all have that street date on the cases. :google

I was actually surprised at the amount of HULK boxes they had. Did the previous HULK movie toys sell real well?

Speaking of the WSS poster, here is my signed poster (that I got just days before Ledger passed). It's the crown jewel of my TDK collection. Signed by Bale (barely visible), Maggie, Heath, Gary, Morgan, Caine -

I've got the other WSS poster, but haven't rolled it out, yet. I need to frame both of them sometime...:eek:

Wow, that's awesome, scubasteve! Congrats! :rock

(BTW, I suggest getting it dry-mounted and framed. It'll be pricey, but worth it as it will protect it forever).

Wow, that's awesome, scubasteve! Congrats! :rock

(BTW, I suggest getting it dry-mounted and framed. It'll be pricey, but worth it as it will protect it forever).

Thanks!!

I was actually just thinking about that! I have a Hobby Lobby about a mile from my house, so I think I'll swing by there sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back