"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd trailer description....

Starts off with batman on top of the building with his mask off then he jumps off

Dent giving a speech
Dent getting his head slamed on a table
Dent in a the back of a car with half of his face shown holding a gun (maybe two face at that time)
Ok.. From what it looked like, don't hold me to it but you see a guys leg which looked like it could of been Dent with acid splashing onto the ground

Joker talking to the mob. He said "kill the batman"
Then said to them here's my card while holding up a joker card

Joker and Dawes on top of a building, he dropped someone off of it

Joker standing behind burning money

Joker standing in a dark cell

Dent talking to Alfred asking Al if Dawes has any psychotic boyfriend

Batman gliding high up above the city at night

The thing about the leg scene, it would seem as if someone is holding him down while bathing him in acid?

there are a few parts missing form the decription according to the guy, he was just typing off of memory (top of his head).

Last edited:
What is the running time of the film? I heard it was like 3 hours, which is fine by me.

I saw the trailer at NYC today. It looked mostly like more of what we saw in the teaser trailer, but there was some new stuff. More of the scene where Joker crashes the party and meets Rachel. They did specifically ask that no one blog or typre scene by scene descriptions, but there was a lot of laughter after that announcement.

Good news bad news. We dont get to see Two face in the trailer, we do get to see a bit of how he becomes two face. It looks like he's been held down or is tied up and left on the floor with half his face down and he screams "NO!" cut to a very large drum of gasoline being dumped. So it looks like the butons were accurate and two face will be burned, but not by acid. I'm guessing the Joker or his goons or some other mob folk get a hold of Harvey and try to convince him to stop being such and up standing citizen.

There is a lot of the Joker in this trailer and he is pretty creepy. He is shown in a meeting with what I presume are other mob bosses and gang leaders (it all happened so fast) and he talks about something to the effect of "why I called you here" and someone says "what did you have in mind?" and his reply is "Kill the Bat". Good stuff. He does says "Here's my card" and holds up a Joker playing card.

There is also a scene where Bruce meets Dent and Dent says "Rachel has told me everything about you Bruce" and he kind of smirks and says "well hopefully not everything."

All in all a great trailer that was over too soon and left me wanting more. the crowd went absolutely insane when they announced it and after it ended.

The stuff with him jumping off the building in the beginning was accurate only to me it looked like he wasn't wearing his cape or cowl, but again, dark scene and it was all cut pretty quick.

Good news is they said it will be available in about two weeks.

We got the Movie Master Dark Knight figs at TRU today and they are in totally different looking packaging than those images. Either way we can't sell them until a later date (forgot when). But they did look awesome!

I wonder how long until the NYCC image gets posted on the net? I guarantee someone has it and I guarantee that WB will pull it off quick as holy hell.

We got the Movie Master Dark Knight figs at TRU today and they are in totally different looking packaging than those images. Either way we can't sell them until a later date (forgot when). But they did look awesome!

Like the images I linked? Do they have the plastic bubble with the bat symbol over the figure's bubble? How did they look? Was the goon's suit all black?

That Harvey scene sounds freaky.

Like the images I linked? Do they have the plastic bubble with the bat symbol over the figure's bubble? How did they look? Was the goon's suit all black?

Yes, I must have skipped over your images I was looking at the images Buttmunch posted. And yes the Goon I saw had a black suit. No chase Batman in the case though.

If May 1st is the release date, then Indy and Batman (and Hulk?) will all be released that day! I'll be heading to Target at opening to see if the got them that day, if not, off to ToysRus.

Release date on Hulk Merch is May 14, so not all in one day, thankfully. Glad I got a TRU near my work to run out to at lunch on 5/1 :)

Please let us know what the release date is when you get a chance. I really don't want to have to make un-needed trips.

Also, see if the Goons have different masks packed with them, same with the Joker cards. What was the case break-down? Two Batmans and a Joker and Goon?

Lastly, what is the price on them?

Please let us know what the release date is when you get a chance. I really don't want to have to make un-needed trips.

Also, see if the Goons have different masks packed with them, same with the Joker cards. What was the case break-down? Two Batmans and a Joker and Goon?

They are $9.99. Don't know the answers to the rest of your ?s.

We only got one case and yes it was two Batmans, one Joker and one Goon (4 in a case, small case). I do not recall the don't sell until date on the side of the box, but one of my fellow employees said it said May 1st. Once we get more in I can confirm an actual date. Also I do not know the price, I wasn't really paying attention to that or bothered to check on the computer the pricing,etc. I was just looking at the figures :D.

We only got one case and yes it was two Batmans, one Joker and one Goon (4 in a case, small case). I do not recall the don't sell until date on the side of the box, but one of my fellow employees said it said May 1st. Once we get more in I can confirm an actual date. Also I do not know the price, I wasn't really paying attention to that or bothered to check on the computer the pricing,etc. I was just looking at the figures :D.

Cool thanks. But just ONE case? Dang, I better get to the store when they open. I'm sure you'll be getting more, but still, I want mine now. I'll guess I be hitting stores on May 1st then just incase since May 1st and 5th are being thrown around so much. I'm guessing many stores will just put these out with the Indy stuff.

I'll definately be getting one of each figure, plus the chase unmasked if they have it, so I could potentially buy a whole case! :duh

Thought I'd post pics of some of my TDK stuff that I've been slowly building up. Cannot wait for this film (and the figures)! :chew

Yeah, those are badass! Scubasteve, if you ever have access to a scanner. Please scan one of those Joker cards for me. I really want to scale it down and print it out for my Joker customs. :rock

Yeah, those are badass! Scubasteve, if you ever have access to a scanner. Please scan one of those Joker cards for me. I really want to scale it down and print it out for my Joker customs. :rock

That is a fantastic idea Josh! I didn't even think of that. I will definately scan the Joker card that comes with the Joker mattel figure though!

Speaking of which, what would it cost to have a figure like that repainted? That would be something different for ya wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back