"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is bitter.:lol:lol:lol

You would be too if you were *this* close to getting on the the Bowling Balls from the first of the month! :monkey4

These idiots really should have contacted Sideshow to see how to deal with massive amounts of calls! :banghead

PS The voicemessage is pointless, you need the REAL person.

You would be too if you were *this* close to getting on the the Bowling Balls from the first of the month! :monkey4

These idiots really should have contacted Sideshow to see how to deal with massive amounts of calls! :banghead

PS The voicemessage is pointless, you need the REAL person.

I love how people get pissed at how these things are handled when they really don't need to be doing these things at all. At least you get a chance at something cool.

I got the message about them upgrading their phones once. Busy signals the rest of the time.:lol:lol:lol

So when the next one pops up then you call attempting to get that person's package sent to you? Or how do you play....I just got on lunch but appear to be waaaay behind on the understanding of this.

So when the next one pops up then you call attempting to get that person's package sent to you? Or how do you play....I just got on lunch but appear to be waaaay behind on the understanding of this.

Yes. Count the letters in their name, write that down, and then move their last name's letters forward one.

For example:

Frank Caines is: 11DBJOFT. Give them that code, and then your name and address and phone number.

At least that is what I am hearing over at SHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back