"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, its part of the viral marketing. Its really complicated. Once it is all over I can try to explain it to you if you like, but right now is crunch time!

Pay attention to the "Spoiler" thread.....I just may have something that will interest Batfans who weren't afraid to be a little spoiled and want an unique piece of the film......

Supposedly you have to tell the concierge the reference number, and then he(or she) takes your mailing information down.

Yeah, I think I'm going to call it quits. There are most likely tens of thousands of people trying to get through at the exact same time.

Yeah, I think I'm going to call it quits. There are most likely tens of thousands of people trying to get through at the exact same time.

Last package is in route. I figured out the confirmation number, but couldn't get through.

I was able to actually get through a couple of times to the concierge's voice mail. Don't know what good that does.

They should be adding more cop names soon.

I called RIGHT when the last four went up. I refreshed and saw "This page is not available," so I knew they were updating the site, so I started calling. Then, I clicked refresh again, and there were four new mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back