"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are posting photos with names .. you have to call the hotel and have them forward the package to you .. but in order to do so, you have to give them the code (which is the # of letters in the full name + the last name with each letter moved forward 1) .. so John Smith would be 9tnjui ..... the problem is getting through on the phone...

all done

EXCELLENT WORK!

Good work. It looks like all of the packages have been intercepted.

Our informants should be receiving this critical evidence early tomorrow morning.

GPD needs the information in the packages to be uploaded AS SOON AS IT IS RECEIVED.

Time is of the essence. Do not let these suspects escape the long arm of Gotham City justice at the last minute. Upload the information immediately.

Now, I wonder what is in those packages...

I read that some people got more than one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, I wonder what is in those packages...

I read that some people got more than one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ebay.

I wouldn't dounbt 42nd entertainment will get 1,000 calls about the people getting doubles.

edit-

I understand now, you basically had to be the first caller on those corrupt cops.

Some got more than one? I was redialing constantly and never got an actual person.

Yeah, but I wonder if it's true. It could just be some losers tooting their own horn. I want to believe that 42 wouldn't allow more than one per address. Who knows...:eek:

Yeah, but I wonder if it's true. It could just be some losers tooting their own horn. I want to believe that 42 wouldn't allow more than one per address. Who knows...:eek:

Hey if they got through even once, they are special. I highly doubt TWO. If they did though, they must know something we didn't.

Hey if they got through even once, they are special. I highly doubt TWO. If they did though, they must know something we didn't.

What time did this viral start this morning? Also, did you have to talk to a live person?

ack, SHH is near unaccessable. The traffic must be horrid over there.

Picked up the new issue of PREVIEWS today. You guys are gonna LOVE the TDK Joker T-Shirts that are on the way. There's even a nifty "Why So Serious?" one. :rock

Also, the Art of TDK Book will be hardcover and include the full screenplay.

Wow, there is also a TDK Joker "Head Knocker" (basically a bobblehead) that actually has the best sculpt of Ledger as the Joker I've seen yet. :google

It looks like there will be tons of stuff with Ledger's Joker out there. TDK Joker items on these 2 pages alone:

Head Knocker
Mini Alarm Clock
Tin Bank
Metal Keychain
Magnet
Coffee Mug
Wall Scroll Banner
Pennant

I think I need to go pick it up, Irish. Did you get the mag through subscription or in store???

Posted my announcement in the spoiler thread if anyone is interested..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back