"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol You are weird then. I hope you have fun next PPO! :lol

PS I hope I'm not sounding like a jerk, I'm just angry and frustrated with the phone.

weird I'm getting someone picking up taking a breath then hanging up....I've gotten it twice

:lol You are weird then. I hope you have fun next PPO! :lol

PS I hope I'm not sounding like a jerk, I'm just angry and frustrated with the phone.

I had fun on the Indy PPO. Funny thing, I didn't really think about it until right at noon. I logged on to Sideshow's site at like 12:04, had my order in five minutes later. I have learned not to stress too much during PPO's.:lol:lol:lol

:lol. I left a message anyway so maybe I'll get some other viral swag.

More Officers up and my cell phone dies.....:banghead:

Anyone know the site for TTY phonecalls? :lol

I keep getting voicemail. I leave messages just to be on the safe side. Who knows? I might still get something.

There are a lot with this one....I wonder if they'll be updated by 2 PM PST.....then I can borrow my wife's cell phone. :lol

I keep getting voicemail. I leave messages just to be on the safe side. Who knows? I might still get something.

Did you leave your actual name or the cop's name? I left a message that I was the cop and need my package rerouted.....

I don't get it, I just read about this viral now. whats going on? or I should say, what did oyu have to do?

edit- you have to find these criminals, but it says all packages in route. Where did you find the Con# numbers at? :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back