"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah me too! I'm located in Sacramento/Davis, so it'd only be a 2 hour drive, but none of my buds have the time to go. And to be honest, neither do I.

It's really cheese, but I kinda like the trifecta one:

posterexclusivoomelete5.jpg

The only thing is net access. The page will change and have further instructions from that point at 5:30....its a possibility my Blackjack will pick it up on the main page but that particular site isn't clickable from my phone. I'm really tempted to go and give it a shot.

You should gooooooo!!! There's seriously a ton of people going there and you can just follow them. Everyone is going to work together (hopefully) haha.

I should be able to help anyone going tonight with the internet instructions. I have a class right now, but that should only last about 1/2 hour, then I'm free to help. I guess phone numbers are the only way to go?

I'm about 90% going.....I worry more about gas costs then not being one of the 300 :lol

Those posters are great. This movie's badass meter just shot through the roof.

Good luck to all tonight. Hope you have fun and be safe!

Have you seen the Boston instructions? Its a serious scavenger hunt to get a numeric code......then it says to check back in 30 minutes for further instructions.

Unfortunately I got stuck at work, no scavenger hunt for me. I saw the trailer at NYCC though, so not the end of the world. From what I read at SHH they were giving out Joker caqrds for entry to the trailer and raffle tickets. Not sure what for though.

I'm interested to see what comes of this...the swag is usually pretty good for these....

Clowns on the ground in the various cities are getting to see the trailer after completing their tasks! 'Nightcrow' wrote from London:

I just got back from the trailer...it was quite crazy...they handed us Joker cards and a raffle ticket.

They then handed a tin to some guy in the crowd and told us all to walk to the Odeon cinema.

We all sat down in anticipation...and they showed us the trailer....and AWESOME AWESOME trailer!!!

At then end of the trailer, they called out a raffle ticket number and some lucky guy got the reel of the actual trailer...lets see if it comes up online. ;-)

Not sure if its worth a Joker card and seeing a trailer that I know will pop up online

I feel bad for the people in Boston doing this, it is POURING outside, probably going to be a small crowd there. If it weren't such a pain in the ass to get there from where I live I'd have tried but I'd never make it in time with the commute.

TODAY's BAT SWAG!

DKswag.jpg

Grabbed the only deluxe figures my Walmart put out today!
Couldn't believe my luck!
The smaller one is all over, but these are much nicer sculpts.
Lots of vehicles and stuff out now too! Rocks! :rock
Not getting much of it, but it is cool to see out. Just want the movie motorcycle he actually uses in the film and not the weird ones they come up with for toys.

Awesome, Les. Glad to see people are finding these. No goon for you??

Speaking of these, I wasn't too impressed with the Joker card. It's a little thin and the back has a copyright stamp on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back