"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit. Sunday may be less than a week away, but the wait is going to destroy me.

I have to admit. Sunday may be less than a week away, but the wait is going to destroy me.

You and me both. I was sure we would see it TODAY! And now, almost a whole another week!

I sure hope it is with Iron Man, or those with the Reels are able to transfer them.

You and me both. I was sure we would see it TODAY! And now, almost a whole another week!

I sure hope it is with Iron Man, or those with the Reels are able to transfer them.

You know, despite all the security, I thought at least ONE PERSON would record at least a small clip of the trailer and throw it up on youtube or something. I'd even settle for a little audio, at this point.

Is it going to be in front of Iron Man for sure? If so, I already got my tickets for 9 pm Thursday!:chew

You Guys!!!!!!! The Trailer Freaking Rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Hunt Was Awesome!!!!!!!! Did I Mention The Trailer Rocked!?!?!?!?!?!?

OK, I will say and reconfirm that Heath IS the Joker! There's nothing that can convince me otherwise. God I miss him..:monkey2

OK, I will say and reconfirm that Heath IS the Joker! There's nothing that can convince me otherwise. God I miss him..:monkey2

Ditto. He is going to be amazing. The movie could be pure crap, but his performance alone would have made it a great film.

He really could have won an Oscar for this. :(

Ditto that... Man, I love what he did with the Joker. He's creepy, insane and just a evil bastard at heart. I love him. :rock

Now I REALLY can't wait until Sunday, just to see it clearly. :lol

Ditto that... Man, I love what he did with the Joker. He's creepy, insane and just a evil bastard at heart. I love him. :rock

Now I REALLY can't wait until Sunday, just to see it clearly. :lol

Yes, yes, yes. But I can wait til Sunday easier now than I could an hour ago. At least we have SOMETHING to watch over and over again.

I just want to confirm... so, do the action figures go on sale on May 1st? The same day as Indy stuff? I wanna kill two birds with one stone and try to pick up that Joker figure along with some Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs.

Yes, yes, yes. But I can wait til Sunday easier now than I could an hour ago. At least we have SOMETHING to watch over and over again.

That's for sure. I know that it will be hard to pull myself away from hiding and watching this trailer come Friday when I start work. :lol

I'll probably be too busy admitting people for Iron Man though. :monkey2

I just want to confirm... so, do the action figures go on sale on May 1st? The same day as Indy stuff? I wanna kill two birds with one stone and try to pick up that Joker figure along with some Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs.

Yes and no. They most certainly will be available May 1st with Indy AND Hulk, but Mattel thinks they are released May 5th. Only problem is most stores have May 1st in the computer and will also just see the May release date and bring them out with Indy and Hulk.

So yes, kill two bats with one stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back