"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to have the unmasked version, just because this looks to be a pretty iconic scene (which we will hopefully see in the trailer tomorrow...?) -

77824443.jpg

77824478.jpg

77823660.jpg

K. Just got back from WM. Got all of them but the variant Bman. So, I bought an extra Joker and Batman in hopes of trading them for the variant. There were two cases. I took both of them and scurried over to the fabric department and cracked them open. The goon is by far the best. First thing I'm going to do is see if the masks are 1:6 (fingers crossed).

BTW, they were $11.xx

EDIT: Masks are def NOT 1:6. Too big. :(

K. Just got back from WM. Got all of them but the variant Bman. So, I bought an extra Joker and Batman in hopes of trading them for the variant. There were two cases. I took both of them and scurried over to the fabric department and cracked them open. The goon is by far the best. First thing I'm going to do is see if the masks are 1:6 (fingers crossed).

BTW, they were $11.xx

EDIT: Masks are def NOT 1:6. Too big. :(

More 1/4 scale I take it? That sucks. Stupid useless scaled masks :banghead

Congrats by the way. Any chance of pics? Did the goon have variant masks (the large one, not the head). Is the Goon suit the black version or the correct blue one?

Here is Joker, munch. Sorry for the crappy pics. I'll post more in a sec -

2692801649098958250pl9jk9.jpg

Here are the others (let me know if you can't see them) -

Last edited:
More 1/4 scale I take it? That sucks. Stupid useless scaled masks :banghead

Congrats by the way. Any chance of pics? Did the goon have variant masks (the large one, not the head). Is the Goon suit the black version or the correct blue one?

I got both goons that I found, only because I'd like to get all the masks. One had the goon's mask and the other had the joker mask. Both are black suited.

LMK if you have any other ?s. I hated paying the higher price for these...they are great, though!

Last edited:
Nice score man! I really do look forward to getting that Joker, just to get a chance to repaint it and see if I can squeeze some life out of it. :rock

Nice score man! I really do look forward to getting that Joker, just to get a chance to repaint it and see if I can squeeze some life out of it. :rock

He's great. The one I opened has decent paint apps. No crooked smile or anything.

I love the hunched over look he has. His head "droops," and he has terrible posture. If you watch the prologue closely, he always walks with a limp. I think he got the ^^^^ kicked out of him at one point in his life (hence the limp and hanging head), along with someone carving a glasgow smile into his face. Must have been pretty brutal. Would love to see a "Joker Begins" someday. :lol

Never saw the Joker mask at NYCC or Toy Fair. Looks great though. Unfortunately I too think I want all Goon masks.

Is the loose pic of your Joker flipped? If not, they parted his hair on the wrong side.

Is the loose pic of your Joker flipped? If not, they parted his hair on the wrong side.

Gotta be flipped, I noticed that too but then I looked at the in package shot and the position of Joker in the poster in the background and the poster is flipped to and in package looks right.

Never saw the Joker mask at NYCC or Toy Fair. Looks great though. Unfortunately I too think I want all Goon masks.

Yes, flipped. Sorry about that.

So, would it not be possible for someone to take the bank masks, cast them, and shrink them down to a smaller size?

Last edited:
Yes, flipped. Sorry about that.

So, would it not be possible for someone to take the bank masks, cast them, and shrink them down to a smaller size?

I think it is possible. Asking in the custom forum is the best place for that question though. I guess it also depends on if the mask are flimsy or fairly decent plastic.

I too would love to have the set of them in a shrunken down 1:6 scale so we can make our own Joker gang!

Are the masks even close? Are they 1:4 scale?

Scoped some places while I was out at lunch, nothing, but then again, East Coast TRU and such tend to get things slower and Massachusetts even slower, I've had better luck in NH and CT before. Guess I'll just wait til the official day Thursday at this point.

Yeah the Dent poster is the best of the bunch, the campaign button covers half of his face (well, almost half).

The first one, with Batman on his bike, is the kind of art you put on the back of toy packages, not movie posters.

posterexclusivoomelete4.jpg

Joker is very creepy in those new posters. Batman's batarang one just looks goofy, but the Harvey one is kinda cool I just wish they flipped it around so the left side was covered up to hint to us (the fans) of his fate.

The Batman on the Pod looks dumb IMHO. It looks like it should be on the Mattel toy version's box. I like the Harvey button one and the Joker card but the Batman one looks out of character.

I forgot that today is the day of the Viral Hunt......its at 5:30 so I'm seriously considering taking off from work and heading straight to SF.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back