"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, Les. Glad to see people are finding these. No goon for you??

Speaking of these, I wasn't too impressed with the Joker card. It's a little thin and the back has a copyright stamp on it.

No goon. Just not interested in a figure I wouldn't keep out. Gotta be choosy with all the loot hitting in the next few days. I saw a HUGE Hulk area being readied at Walmart, and Indy is May 1st...so I have to be choosey.
I will repaint that Joker though.

Quick question to all, is Joker's inner coat, lavender purple, or more blue, like in the shirt colors? It looks like both in certain shots, and in this new toy, it's lavender looking. Just wondered what has been noticed.

No goon. Just not interested in a figure I wouldn't keep out. Gotta be choosy with all the loot hitting in the next few days. I saw a HUGE Hulk area being readied at Walmart, and Indy is May 1st...so I have to be choosey.
I will repaint that Joker though.

Quick question to all, is Joker's inner coat, lavender purple, or more blue, like in the shirt colors? It looks like both in certain shots, and in this new toy, it's lavender looking. Just wondered what has been noticed.

It should be a light blue, similar to the shirt. The promo shots of the Joker had nice, even white lighting and it is blue there. Its also blue on the DCD statue (sometimes Lavender though). I've been studying his clothing quite closely :eek:

Last edited:
Looks like we are just waiting for Sao Paulo to report their combos. I don't know why they got one again. It took them HOURS to get their Bowling Balls. Here in Utah, the ball was gone in SECONDS. We'd all be watching the trailer now if Utah was in Sao Paulo's place.

Looks like we are just waiting for Sao Paulo to report their combos. I don't know why they got one again. It took them HOURS to get their Bowling Balls. Here in Utah, the ball was gone in SECONDS. We'd all be watching the trailer now if Utah was in Sao Paulo's place.

That's lame. Thanks for the update. I really do hope we get something tonight. :monkey5

Need more Joker footage. :)

COME ON BRAZIL!!!

dsc00135ua5.jpg

They only have like 4 people that post info, yet they say they have 50+ DK fans working on the viral...sure.

Didn't end up going....got out of work too late and never would have made the 530 deadline. Not worried though, I'm sure they'll be at least three more virals before film's release.

WHAT!!!

That isn't fair! The online guys helped just as much, if not more so than the guys in person, and we have to WAIT! Till SUNDAY to see the freaking Trailer! :banghead

I'm sad. I hoped they would show it today to people that couldn't make it:monkey2

The people in those cities couldn't have gotten what they needed to see the trailer without the on-line helpers. So what do we get? NOTHING! We have to wait till AFTER everyone sees it with Iron Man this weekend (which, thankfully I am seeing).

So we get Nothing!

hairafter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back