"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. They most certainly will be available May 1st with Indy AND Hulk, but Mattel thinks they are released May 5th. Only problem is most stores have May 1st in the computer and will also just see the May release date and bring them out with Indy and Hulk.

So yes, kill two bats with one stone.

Stupid Mattel. Thanks a bunch for the info. Looks like I'll be going to stores bright an early on Thursday to get stuff, or I'll just check tomorrow and Wednesday as well.:D

The new trailer seals it for me, this movie is going to be amazing and Ledger's Joker will definitely be a definitive Joker! I think he will steal the show.

Just came here to see if you guys saw the new trailer and to post a link, and it looks like its already been posted here.

But my god, that was awesome...I think what really makes Ledger the definite Joker is the way he talks; it isn't just "clowny/goofy" but it also has a darker tone to it which makes the character appear more alive or real. It makes me sad to think that he will never see the praise that we are giving him.

Should I watch the leaked trailer? Methinks I'll wait till the official version hits. But thanks for the links everyone.

Wow, what an awesome thing to wake up and check out, that trailer rocks, I can't waint for a clear version to hit the web though, and I CANNOT wait for this movie :rock

New Banner.
batbannergv6.jpg

I'm thinking we can expect Hot Toys figures!

i have a feeling that Hot Toys will make an announcement very close to when the film comes out. they just made an announcement for Iron Man, and that was less than a week prior to the film's release.

can't wait!!!!

I just can't believe how all-over-the-place the Joker is. He looks AND sounds different in practically each clip. He is just going to be amazing to watch.

Oh well. I can wait. When are they releasing the new Trailer in theatres?

Will it show this w/e with IM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back