"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Steve, better. Some of it is out of focus though, but better.

We got a great Bat Crew here.

And how about Maggie Gyllenhaal? Better than Katie Holmes? I'm kinda torn on this one. I think she's a better actress though.

I think Katie Holmes gets too much flack for Batman Begins. The reason she gives the least interesting performance in that movie is not because she's a bad actress, it's because she has the least interesting role. I also think some of the hate is purely due to her Dawson's Creek connection. Maggie Gyllenhaal is a better actress imo, but I expect her to be just as uniteresting.

And then "Tommy the Tool" parading her around the Premiere and using it to Promote his film was the last straw.

Shhhh, no spoilers about TDK in here, the biggest plot point of the whole film out in the open now....

....Batman becomes a Scientologist :lol

Katie Holmes is not going to win any oscars but the role of Rachael Dawes wasn't really all that necessary to begin with.....anyone can play the damsel in distress. The Dawson's Creek relation didn't kill her its her Tom Cruise connection that did. I would have loved to have her back if anything just to have those amazing sweater mongers on screen in a movie I'd actually see.

Exactly....so why not have some eye candy there to just fill it? Katie Holmes isn't an end all by any means but IMHO she is far better to have around than Maggie....

This is awesome - https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H3OqlNyE18I

I hope they can get this Jokerized version to us in better quality. Lightsaber kicks all kinds of ass, along with the bat droppings at the end. :lol

Is it just me or is there an additional scene at the very end? Looks like the tumbler gets rocked.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge Maggie Gyllenhaal fan, but I do think she's a better actress than Katie Holmes. Katie used to be much hotter, but she's kinda morphing into Tom Cruise now(have you seen her new haircut?) and overall I'm happy she's not in TDK.

I hope they can get this Jokerized version to us in better quality. Lightsaber kicks all kinds of ass, along with the bat droppings at the end. :lol

Is it just me or is there an additional scene at the very end? Looks like the tumbler gets rocked.

That is indeed awesome! I did a similar thing in animation last year. Its called camera-less animation. You basically just draw, color, and scratch on the film itself. In this case, the Joker did all of that on the film of the trailer. I'm sure they only did it once and then transfered all of those reals, but the technique would still be the same.

The lightsaber is :lol As is the bat poop! I loved the "Me Me Me" at the "Kill the Batman" line :lol

Very cool. I just hope someone can get it transfered though, or at least have it on the DVD.

There is a mysterious woman at the end of the Jokerized trailer...

EDIT: Nevermind. She is irrelevant.

Last edited:

That was sweet! Yeah, they definitely added more to the end.

I like how Joker spliced himself in there RIGHT after Harvey asks about Maggie's "psychotic ex-bf's" :lol

Here are some quick shots of my Movie Masters figures:

dsc00140rm5.jpg

(No Joker doesn't come with the Bazooka)

dsc00144vl5.jpg

And Just to show the scale of the mask:

dsc00146yx8.jpg

Where'd you end up buying, munch?

Here is another shot of mine. I like them!
2700347169126304300co9.jpg

Where'd you end up buying, munch?

Wal-mart. They just had SEVEN cases sitting on a flatbed cart. One was already opened (but not missing any figures), so I thought, what the heck and opened them all trying to find the unmasked Batman, but there just wasn't one :(

I will be getting these again at Target with my $5 off coupon and then returning those to Wal-Mart so I get the best deal possible. But I just couldn't wait to get them.

I just hope I find the unmasked variant and a Joker without that red paint heading up to his nose (like yours).

It is funny how things like these can still be fun and great to us, even after all of the great 1:6 and 1:4 stuff we collect here.

Geez, none of my local WMs or TRU stores have the Mattel TDK stuff yet. I heard the movie masters figures were priced at $12 each? Is that true?

Wal-mart. They just had SEVEN cases sitting on a flatbed cart. One was already opened (but not missing any figures), so I thought, what the heck and opened them all trying to find the unmasked Batman, but there just wasn't one :(

I will be getting these again at Target with my $5 off coupon and then returning those to Wal-Mart so I get the best deal possible. But I just couldn't wait to get them.

I just hope I find the unmasked variant and a Joker without that red paint heading up to his nose.

7 cases and NO variant!? Oh my, the hunt for the maskless bat isn't looking good. Oh well, I guess...

Geez, none of my local WMs or TRU stores have the Mattel TDK stuff yet. I heard the movie masters figures were priced at $12 each? Is that true?

I paid $11.47 for each before tax. It got pretty costly because I bought an entire extra set and a variant goon.

7 cases and NO variant!? Oh my, the hunt for the maskless bat isn't looking good. Oh well, I guess...

I paid $11.47 for each before tax. It got pretty costly because I bought an entire extra set and a variant goon.

I've heard ToysRUs and Target are only $10, another reseaon for me to buy them there ($25 for the set after coupon) and return those to Wal-mart.

Two more!

dsc00148pv8.jpg

And Batman watching over my collection, like in the trailer :D

dsc00150bt3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back