"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WB Sound Guys will get an Oscar Nom for their work, mark my words.

Think the writers will get a nod? There was some great dialogue in there, not sure the whole script is strong enough, but sure the interrogation and end dialogue between Joker and Batman was powerful stuff.

Anyone have both versions of The Dark Knight score? What does the L.E. come with? I plan on getting both but i'm not sure which one to get first.

Anyone have both versions of The Dark Knight score? What does the L.E. come with? I plan on getting both but i'm not sure which one to get first.

From what I gather, the LE gets you a pictorial cardboard case, nothing that exciting, and some picture cards, not that great either if you want both copies. I'd say get LE if you want the most goodies, but if you don't care, just get the regular. I wouldn't buy both though.

Movie Masters Batpod (Target Exclusive - Fall 2008) -

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

Definitely going to pick this up. Doubt I'll put Bats on it. Would make a nice, cheap display piece.

Apparently they sayd the 4H are working on many sculpts for the future of the Movie Master line. Two-Face will be in the next wave, they're working on the Ra's Al Ghul sculpt, and they plan to push this line hard coming into 2009 and beyond.

That Bat-pod looks so dope, btw.

Oh, and if anyone was wondering. The new Stealth Launch Batmobile is slightly larger compared to the one that came out for BEGINS. So much so that it's actually in scale with the 6 inch figures, and when you remove the bat-pod feature inside of it. The 6 inch MM figures fit inside.

Ah, I totally missed that little tidbit. I blame my ignorance on Riko, he clearly meant for me to make a fool of myself by not emboldening and highlighting the "worldwide". :D

Ok, then yeah, TDK can easily do $500 mil worldwide, let's see if it can do that domestic.

my apologies

you were saying? :)

I may even have to chance my original prediction, to about 1.000.000.000 dollars.

the alltime record is Titanic with about 1.800.000.000
the runner up is LOTR Return of The King: 1,119,563,306
all other blockbusters swing just beneath 1.000.000.000 boundaries...I believe this will to, maybe surpass it?

and what will you say now? :)

Gotta agree. The fascination with Heath's second-to-last performance might peak interest, though it won't be enough to break Ironman (which I haven't seen, by the way).

Let's also keep in mind that many people don't know it's Heath under that makeup. The film is also not being promoted as such.

Regardless, it'll be a big money maker for WB.

Gotta agree. The fascination with Heath's second-to-last performance might peak interest, though it won't be enough to break Ironman (which I haven't seen, by the way).

Let's also keep in mind that many people don't know it's Heath under that makeup. The film is also not being promoted as such.

Regardless, it'll be a big money maker for WB.

I may even have to chance my original prediction, to about 1.000.000.000 dollars.

all other blockbusters swing just beneath 1.000.000.000 boundaries...I believe this will to, maybe surpass it?

you guys were so completely wrong :)

my apologies

you guys were so completely wrong :)

What's your point? Put up some real numbers, and please don't PM me with this drivel.

I'd love to be wrong, but it hasn't broken Iron Man ($315 mil), yet. They say it will break $400 mil in 18 days, a record for any film. We will see! :)

...it will never break Titanic. Not a chance in hell.

I'd love to be wrong, but it hasn't broken Iron Man ($315 mil), yet. They say it will break $400 mil in 18 days, a record for any film. We will see! :)

...it will never break Titanic. Not a chance in hell.

It'll beat out Iron Man by early tomorrow morning. It's about $700.00 below it right now.:horror

Staggering numbers. New records as of today.

Fastest to $300 million by more than a week. (6 days)

All time highest grossing 2nd weekend of all time.

Amazing numbers. It'll finish well over $400 million. I'm saying in the mid $500 range.

Oh, and if anyone was wondering. The new Stealth Launch Batmobile is slightly larger compared to the one that came out for BEGINS. So much so that it's actually in scale with the 6 inch figures, and when you remove the bat-pod feature inside of it. The 6 inch MM figures fit inside.

Really?!? I might have to look into this! Are you 100% sure it's perfect scale with the MM figure??

Really?!? I might have to look into this! Are you 100% sure it's perfect scale with the MM figure??

Yes. Visually, and Batman actually fits inside. You can even lay him down the way he sits on occastion in the bat-pod inside the Tumbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back