Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to think more and more that I want this piece. I think it looks amazing. I think with all my earlier posts I have been trying to convince myself that I don't need or want it but who am I kidding this looks awesome. It will all depend on the price and I will have to cancel something else which I think may have to be the Rhino comiquette.

^ True!
I declared myself out about 50 pages ago but I so want it, waiting for Shai to give me the go ahead!
I'm also going to have to sell some pieces to make room and funds.
Price is a worry.

^ True!
I declared myself out about 50 pages ago but I so want it, waiting for Shai to give me the go ahead!
Price is a worry.

If this is under $1k, Shai will not buy this. You do not need a heads up from him :wink1:

Just for the sake of it!

6f79tv.jpg

:lol world's authorithy on Hulk huh? :lol I'll give that title to Greatwall :monkey1
^^Agreed in every possible way!

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm starting to think more and more that I want this piece. I think it looks amazing. I think with all my earlier posts I have been trying to convince myself that I don't need or want it but who am I kidding this looks awesome. It will all depend on the price and I will have to cancel something else which I think may have to be the Rhino comiquette.

^ True!
Price is a worry.

Caught up in the hype machine :lol

You both should have wanted this from day 1. Shame on both of you ;)

Caught up in the hype machine :lol

You both should have wanted this from day 1. Shame on both of you ;)

Ha ha ha you got me Jaws. I knew from the start I would want this but I also was pretty sure that it would have a crazy price tag, so I was trying to convince myself to not get it. Did think it would be out so soon. I am just starting to get into this hobby and with a young family I have to be some what money conscious.

I have Batman pf PO'd and Superman PF will be to. I am also on the Rhino Comiquette waitlist but that will have to go if I order this HULK. Then of course who knows whats to come. Its definatly tough to prioritize.

If I love the Avengers movie or more importantly love the Hulk in the Avengers film then I could see thinking about this. 1K would be a pass. I love Hulk and all but I would rather save up and get the original PF for that price. But if the film kicks ass then it would be tempting to sell off some of my smaller Hulks. I would still have to get some better shots of this guy. In the video and photos Hulk looks a little Bloated.

hulk10.jpg

Would seem you weren't convinced from 'day 1'.
Shame on you!

Would seem you weren't convinced from 'day 1'.
Shame on you!

That is a fact!!!! I was not convinced by the video at all. I could not get past the lack of pants. Also the lighting for his face was not the best (dark eyes) Then there came the video of him at the Avengers museum thingy and the photos from the Art of the Avengers book. I was then Sold. Amazing what pants and a few different camera shots can do.

These were the photos when I fell in Love

211lx7n.png

Screenshot2012-05-03at201630.png

Needless to say I was on board with this guy since then and I can say that I like this better then the PF and Comiquette (I am no huge fan of the PF though)

But yes Shame on me :) :)

PS - Did not hurt that I enjoyed the Avengers film. Had that film somehow sucked or that the Hulk character was done poorly then I would have remained happy with my Comiquette.

PSS - I still don't like the way he looks in that video photo. It has to be the lack of pants. Hulk Must have Pants!!

Last edited:
Full reveal Tuesday I CAN'T WAIT!!! :yess:

Now hoping it doesn't cost more than a fortune. :pray:

So probably PO up on Thursday or next Tuesday...? :dunno

Back