Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday in the newsletter usually.

Yup, got excited and confused myself. Plus with Comic Con it's been a while since we've had the normal reveal and PO system in effect.

I'm just glad we know within a week we'll have this baby Pre Ordered.

I hate name plates as an EX. Waste.

The best ex we can hope for is a different color pants. If no, then i rather we not have an ex so i can order from resellers at a nice 15% discount.

The worst is having an ex that's a stupid nameplate then you are forced to pay full retail for the ex even though it's completely useless. :slap

lets see....i am more excited about next tuesday than the whole comic con :monkey1

The best ex we can hope for is a different color pants. If no, then i rather we not have an ex so i can order from resellers at a nice 15% discount.

The worst is having an ex that's a stupid nameplate then you are forced to pay full retail for the ex even though it's completely useless. :slap

lets see....i am more excited about next tuesday than the whole comic con :monkey1

You're not forced. And how would there be an option for change in pants color? Finally where are you getting a 15% discount?

If there is an EX, I hope it will be the one shown in SDCC. I dont recall the purple pant in the movie.

they'll show the full reveal, specs, and price on Tuesday. Then probably pre-order next Thursday.

I'm in. :rock

You're not forced. And how would there be an option for change in pants color? Finally where are you getting a 15% discount?

No. That's why I don't understand why people think Hulk is up for PO next Thursday. Has anyone confirmed this other than the reveal?

once again, you really have no idea what's going on do you? :lol

1) i am forced to order the ex. It's the universal law - if there is an ex, you get ex. Just how it is.
2) not change of pants, a different colored pants for ex. It's a common practice on 1 piece statues, like hulk.
3) 10% can be had on all authorized resellers, some of them offer additional 5% discount via coupon or long time customers.
4) again - reveal tues, PO thurs is how it always has been as master shai pointed out.

I dont think you are worthy of the hulk yet!! still have a lot to learn youngling. :read

I've never read a hulk comic in my life, nor have I watched the original hulk series/cartoons...but this statue looks pretty cool so I'm going to buy it. :yess:

I hope some "true" hulk fan misses out on this because of my order. :nana:

I've never read a hulk comic in my life, nor have I watched the original hulk series/cartoons...but this statue looks pretty cool so I'm going to buy it. :yess:

well there goes your $800 saving for the wolf lsf lol

Agreed... Hulk is a rather ____ty character, really. Will only buy this because it looks ok. :stick

If I know you well enough, come preorder time, you'll bulk at the price and say its not worth it. :lol

once again, you really have no idea what's going on do you? :lol

1) i am forced to order the ex. It's the universal law - if there is an ex, you get ex. Just how it is.
2) not change of pants, a different colored pants for ex. It's a common practice on 1 piece statues, like hulk.
3) 10% can be had on all authorized resellers, some of them offer additional 5% discount via coupon or long time customers.
4) again - reveal tues, PO thurs is how it always has been as master shai pointed out.

I dont think you are worthy of the hulk yet!! still have a lot to learn youngling. :read

I also was not worthy. Thanks for the info. :clap

Back