Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.25 Kg is quite a good weight. On some pieces you might get a really light statue with a solid base so it's hard to say.
I'm hoping this Hulk is closer to 20 Kg. The retailer I buy from offers very reasonable postage prices so that's not an issue. He's shipping Galactus for £20, not the heaviest but I imagine the box will be huge.
It's different for private sellers though. I'm looking to move my Abomination PF on and just found a quote for £40+.
Is Batman going to be your first purchase? Do you realise what you're getting yourself into? :rotfl

Last edited:
Two days till full reveal. Needs to be more Hulk talk!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Can't wait. I got a nervous gut for this item!

Looking forward to the reveal as well bud :panic: should be awesome. You getting one no matter what. Price is gonna be the determining factor for me I hope it's reasonable other wise it's gonna be hard to take :medic

7.25 Kg is quite a good weight. On some pieces you might get a really light statue with a solid base so it's hard to say.
I'm hoping this Hulk is closer to 20 Kg. The retailer I buy from offers very reasonable postage prices so that's not an issue. He's shipping Galactus for £20, not the heaviest but I imagine the box will be huge.
It's different for private sellers though. I'm looking to move my Abomination PF on and just found a quote for £40+.
Is Batman going to be your first purchase? Do you realise what you're getting yourself into? :rotfl

Just out of interest as a collector in the UK too - do you not order direct from Sideshow? I was under the impression that SS were the cheapest at shipping etc?:cuckoo:

A quick pic for comparation size:

hulkwn.jpg

Looking forward to the reveal as well bud :panic: should be awesome. You getting one no matter what. Price is gonna be the determining factor for me I hope it's reasonable other wise it's gonna be hard to take :medic

I plan on getting it. I have a "that's to damn expensive" limit but yeah I am on board for this.

I only order must have exclusives direct from SS.
:slap No need for the :cuckoo: especially as I can order at SS prices without paying V.A.T or handling fees. :wink1:

LOL I only meant the :cuckoo: as in me scratching my head in question, I didn't see the 'cuckoo' until I just entered the smiley in this text - no offense meant at all, I was purely asking because I have only ever ordered from sideshow or bought from evilbay and was just interested in finding new ways of purchasing especially if they can save me money. :1-1:, I've not been collecting long

Some nice pieces you're moving there - I'm not too into Elektra or she-hulk, and I think the abomination might be too large for me at the moment, largest I have so far is Skaar - hoping to get the new Maquette pre-ordered this week tho fingers crossed :pray::pray:
Me too mate.
Please tell me you're not going to order this beast direct?
Think i saw your Skaar on here? Looks nice!

Last edited:
Back