Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome gasdoc.
That's the whole point, nobody knows! We will see on Tuesday.
As for the suggestion this will have two bases for the Ex?! :lol :cuckoo: the 'rock' base was work in progress.
If you want to know the best option for U.K buyers P.M me.

Last edited:
I won't want it if it's hollow remember? :duh Pay attention.

Why? I don't get this mentality of it being hollow or not. Top notch sculpt and paint are first in my book when looking at a piece.
Once he's in place on display I won't be moving him, carrying him about or letting people pick it up so I don't give a ____ about the weight.

Why? I don't get this mentality of it being hollow or not. Top notch sculpt and paint are first in my book when looking at a piece.
Once he's in place on display I won't be moving him, carrying him about or letting people pick it up so I don't give a ____ about the weight.

yeah this is nuts, i have no idea how all this nonsense about solid/hollow discussion got started. And people appear to be taking the statue been solid seriously now. Feel like an ep of the twlight zone.

less order = lower es, so it's not all bad.

mckenzie_bros.jpg

It's a personal preference that's all. I want more for my money not less. However it depends on how much this thing ends up costing and what it ends up being. Solid or hollow and how much? We'll see.

Im not collecting this line but this hulk maquette is definitely a masterpiece. Lucky to those who are collecting this. :pfft:

I never want another statue like Black Panther.
As I said I received it broken and couldn't believe how thin the cast was.
The heavier the better!
Now bring on the specs.

I try not to collect many Film Actor looking related Figures.I Have the original Hulk PF and will PO the Incredible Hulk Maquette.Because the Hulk has always been my favorite Marvel Character.

The nice thing about this Hulk Maquette is you can see a little of the actor Mark Ruffalo in it.But when you look at this Figure you see the Hulk.

Just look at these Hulk photo's from the Con and the PO can't come up soon enough.Hulk Fans Dream.:yess:

:lecture

best hulk eva

I never want another statue like Black Panther.
As I said I received it broken and couldn't believe how thin the cast was.
The heavier the better!
Now bring on the specs.

Hey collector what do you look for in the specs to determine thickness. I understand weight is what you would look at but as I am new and never actually received a piece yet I have no reference to draw upon. Take the new Batman PF it's says 16 pounds at its size is that heavy or you think thats light for a statue that size?

Back