Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only order must have exclusives direct as I can get the regular editions cheaper here.
Just been looking at the PF v's Maquette thread. Some questioning the paint application on the show piece? Wonder what the production pieces will look like.
Sideshows Q.C is a big concern recently.

Only order must have exclusives direct as I can get the regular editions cheaper here.
Just been looking at the PF v's Maquette thread. Some questioning the paint application on the show piece? Wonder what the production pieces will look like.
Sideshows Q.C is a big concern recently.

Yeah I don't think the customs hassle is worth it unless the ex. is something I would display. The amount of speculation on this piece is at fever pitch though:panic:

Good evening guys

I really need help on this one from the freaks that were in the SDCC. I know we are gonna have specs on tuesday but i am pretty anxious about this one as Hulk is my favorite character. I am living in Brazil now and would like to get it through dealers other than Sideshow but the only problem with this is the size of the statue as USPS only ships boxes up to a certain size.
Is it comparable in size with the Hulk Premium Format? Same size? smaller?

Thanks for helping guys

Since when you just start collecting? Bowen it's been around than you think. Bowen ain't crap.

I really like Bowen, but I've been very dissapointed with their QC lately. The last two statues I ordered came with bad paint apps and when I contact CS they just tell me to return it because they all look like that...:slap I returned one because i really liked the other one, at least SS gives you a partial refund or try to get you a better one...

Therefore, I have no plan of buying from Bowen anymore unless its a must have.. By the way what ever happened to Bowen's collectors club only statues :dunno

Anyways, I like this sculpt and I'm really digging SS right now Just when i thought I was gonna give collecting a rest :panic:

Last edited:
Good evening guys

I really need help on this one from the freaks that were in the SDCC. I know we are gonna have specs on tuesday but i am pretty anxious about this one as Hulk is my favorite character. I am living in Brazil now and would like to get it through dealers other than Sideshow but the only problem with this is the size of the statue as USPS only ships boxes up to a certain size.
Is it comparable in size with the Hulk Premium Format? Same size? smaller?

Thanks for helping guys

Saw both of the hulks at SDCC and they are pretty similar in size.

If you're not gonna buy it just say so instead of picking the stupidest things to 'put you off'.

Unless you're hoping to use this as a hulk shaped doorstop I don't think it really matters that it's hollow:gah:

I can't wait till this badboy goes up so I can be one step closer to owning this work of art.

Just a heads up. Bowen Smackdown Hulk is hallow. Saw a broken one on ebay once. Arm was broke off and you could see it was hallow inside.

ok. quick question from someone new. I there a way to tell if an item will be solid or hollow when you go to the sideshow page for that item. I have looked at a few. Is there a list of materials that tips you off or do you have to call them to fine out. The new Batman PF for example, will it be a solid piece or hollow?

look at the weight

Well I have never actually got a piece yet so I have no idea. Batman is 16 pounds I saw. The Rhino which I also ordered is 18 while the new Skaar is like 28 or something. So can I assume that the rhino will be hallow? How about batman 16 pounds for PF indicate that it's solid?

That's brutal. May have to reconsider something's. Lots of debate on here lately but for me it's got to have weight at these prices.

Solid feels better ....I prefer solid statues ......I think Ex is going to be change of base

Noob alert to the forums here:yess:

Been reading the thread with interest as this was and to a degree wil be a must have for me (just waiting on that reveal, and some idea of size and price as live in UK:slap)

Lots of talk of ES and ex versions and that interested me. Partly I say this WAS a must have is that based the con pics and vids I probably found galactus a bit more impressive but of course he is open ES. Would they try this with Hulk!!!! That would probably play in my favour as I could wait for a cheap one at a local vendor.

And from the con pics what would there be as ex...a portrait? .beginning to think it might just be an art print which would definitely not make this piece worth importing.

BW Gas

Back