Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

New to the forum and to statue collecting in general. I have always been into scale motorcycle models and this was the logical evolution. This maquette will be my first venture into sideshow stuff, can't wait. It's actually a joint buy between my wife and I... seriously, she is as big a fan as I am. So for those of us who have pre-ordered this, do the emails go out in waves or all at once? I haven't received anything yet. Also, is $45 for canadians(windsorite here) confirmed? cheers

hey guys,

New to the forum and to statue collecting in general. I have always been into scale motorcycle models and this was the logical evolution. This maquette will be my first venture into sideshow stuff, can't wait. It's actually a joint buy between my wife and I... seriously, she is as big a fan as I am. So for those of us who have pre-ordered this, do the emails go out in waves or all at once? I haven't received anything yet. Also, is $45 for canadians(windsorite here) confirmed? cheers

I live in Canada, and my Sideshow account says $45 estimated shipping for the Hulk. I wouldn't expect it to be much more than that. But, remember, it'll be closer to $100 at the end of the day, given the exchange rate, customs, GST etc.

I haven't received my email from Sideshow either...I'm hoping something comes out this week!

Yeah I hope so too, I'm super stoked about this one. I've been a long time comic fan and big movie fan too, but for some reason it never occured to me to get a statue. Then I came across some predator ones and instantly searched for a hulk as it is my favourite comic character. My shipping is still quoting $25 so we'll see. But I have inlaws in michigan so if it's crazy expensive i'll have it shipped there.

Any updates on best prices for the Hulk? Since there is no ES and no EX, seems like we should be able to find a deal somewhere....

hey guys,

That's what I call starting big. Seriously, after this monster of a statue —quite literally—, any other new piece will probably look like a shrimp and won't wow you guys half as much.

- Uh... hey, hon, when did we order an Antman statue?
- I think that's Deadpool, dear. Here, let me cover our Hulk maquette.
- Oh, yes, you're right. I see it now.

:monkey3

Welcome, goat. :)

Back