Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The anticipation for this piece is killing me. I had to plead my case to my wife to get her on board for this piece for what felt like ages (I would have bought it anyway, but I feel much less guilty if I can convince her that it's a worthwhile purchase)...I have the Hulk comiquette and she just didn't see the merit in having two Hulks ("but honey, one is based on the comics and one is based on the movie"...seemed to go right over her head, lol).

I am really hoping to get my email update from Sideshow this week...hopefully this can make it here for my b-day on the 22nd...

Last edited:
Something tells me one of two things...either your down to get yours first :lol or The Hulk's abt to be let loose into our homes! :yess:

I hope your right. I did put an order in right away when he was first released. Don't know if that makes a difference. I am sure others will get him before me either way as I live in NY.

Pics as soon as you get him please. :hi5:

Of course. But like I said above I am sure others will get him before me.

The anticipation for this piece is killing me. I had to plead my case to my wife to get her on board for this piece for what felt like ages (I would have bought it anyway, but I feel much less guilty if I can convince her that it's a worthwhile purchase)...I have the Hulk comiquette and she just didn't see the merit in having two Hulks ("but honey, one is based ont the comics and one is based on the movie"...seemed to go right over her head, lol).

I am really hoping to get my email update from Sideshow this week...hopefully this can make it here for my b-day on the 22nd...

I'll break the news to the b**ch when the big fella arrives! :rotfl

Okay guys, as expected SS have confirmed to me that the Hulk will be arriving in their warehouse in approx 22 days time and that my account will be charged as of the 26th March! Shipping to UK will be $65! The Hulk is COMING....:thud:

I don't recall seeing this. From over at SF from the London toy fair. MAn if it looks this good in my home I will be a happy camper!

kC6jgQM.jpg

Have you already being charged??

I saw at StatueForum another member who left this on 02-28-2013:

FINAL FLEX PAYMENT DUE
FOR Hulk - Avengers - Maquette - (Legacy Effects)

Payment Due Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Order #: TB000000
Item #: 400189FLEX
Item name: Hulk - Avengers - Maquette - (Legacy Effects)
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $649.99
$0.00 Ship cost: $48.65
Final Payment: $117.44

Back