Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

New to the forum and to statue collecting in general. I have always been into scale motorcycle models and this was the logical evolution. This maquette will be my first venture into sideshow stuff, can't wait. It's actually a joint buy between my wife and I... seriously, she is as big a fan as I am. So for those of us who have pre-ordered this, do the emails go out in waves or all at once? I haven't received anything yet. Also, is $45 for canadians(windsorite here) confirmed? cheers
Hi Goat don't know about the emails as im buying from a reseller in the uk so will get it later than you anyway. Big congrats on buying the HULK and also your wife being into this collecting is a big bonus for you so congrats again :hi5: and Goat:bunnydanc:welcome1::bunnydanc to the show and happy collecting :ted
HULK is a great start :rock

That's what I call starting big. Seriously, after this monster of a statue —quite literally—, any other new piece will probably look like a shrimp and won't wow you guys half as much.

- Uh... hey, hon, when did we order an Antman statue?
- I think that's Deadpool, dear. Here, let me cover our Hulk maquette.
- Oh, yes, you're right. I see it now.

:monkey3

Welcome, goat. :)

:) Yeah it was a little weird asking her to spend that much on a "toy" but she is a big hulk fan and knows I am a HUGE hulk fan so I just had to show her. When she saw the pics and vids she realized that it is obviously every bit a piece of art as any other found in a museum. We both loved it right away. The next thing I am looking for would be a Predator bust, so at least it won't be dwarfed. But no, no 1/6 in my near future

P.S. thanks penfold, I'm actually a transplanted brit so I cover both side of the atlantic. Nice to be a part of the forum

:) Yeah it was a little weird asking her to spend that much on a "toy" but she is a big hulk fan and knows I am a HUGE hulk fan so I just had to show her. When she saw the pics and vids she realized that it is obviously every bit a piece of art as any other found in a museum. We both loved it right away. The next thing I am looking for would be a Predator bust, so at least it won't be dwarfed. But no, no 1/6 in my near future

P.S. thanks penfold, I'm actually a transplanted brit so I cover both side of the atlantic. Nice to be a part of the forum

Welcome goat46 :1-1:
You won't go far wrong with the Predator LSB, Oh, but then you will need the P2 LSB go with it. Then you will be looking out for an affordable 1:1 bust, but are they going to bring out an Elder LSB...
Do you really understand what you're getting into? There's no going back now? :lol

Just gonna preorder this... The piece is just so damn beautiful...

Goat welcome to the forum. Like collectorcol said this is a very addictive hobby.. :)

I'm pretty confident this will be shipping as early as mid march guys! I think the Hawkeye PF will be the first up before Hulk mind you...March is Avengers month! :yess:

I'm pretty confident this will be shipping as early as mid march guys! I think the Hawkeye PF will be the first up before Hulk mind you...March is Avengers month! :yess:

I thought they were taking payment March 5th? I was hoping for pics and vids this week.

Wasn't Hawkeye 'now shipping' in the last newsletter whereas Hulk was still 'next 30 days'?
That would mean Hawkeye will definitely be delivered first.

Wasn't Hawkeye 'now shipping' in the last newsletter whereas Hulk was still 'next 30 days'?
That would mean Hawkeye will definitely be delivered first.

Yep, Hawkeye will definately be first Col this week or next...and Hulk looking to be shipped in the 3rd week of March i reckon....

I thought they were taking payment March 5th? I was hoping for pics and vids this week.

I'll be surprised if it is this week Jay. I've not recieved any updates on my order with SS. I know a few people have recieved updates regarding their flexy pay but im pretty sure itll be shipped around the 3rd week of March...

I'll be surprised if it is this week Jay. I've not recieved any updates on my order with SS. I know a few people have recieved updates regarding their flexy pay but im pretty sure itll be shipped around the 3rd week of March...

Well that just sucks! I hope you're wrong this time because i've been looking forward to seeing it this week after reading about the 5th. :(

Hmmmm. Sideshow is not only charging me my last flexpay payment but also charging me shipping. They don't usually do that unless they are ready to ship right??

Hmmmm. Sideshow is not only charging me my last flexpay payment but also charging me shipping. They don't usually do that unless they are ready to ship right??

From past orders i think your right and that they charge shipping once its ready...not sure how many others that have ordered Hulk have recieved any updates in regards to being charged for their Hulk? Something tells me one of two things...either your down to get yours first :lol or The Hulk's abt to be let loose into our homes! :yess:

Pics as soon as you get him please. :hi5:

Back